Sign in to follow this  
City Till I Die

Well I dunno what to say!!

Just watched the game, yes we played well but I still don''t feel that CH is the right man to continue to manage Norwich. David Mashall had a great game in goal but I think we are still lacking in the final 3rd.

Man City next I just hope it''s a big 4-0 defeat!

31 shots today more than any other side in any game this season yet we failed to find the net. It''s now 6 wins in 30 league games which cannot be defended any longer

[quote user="yoda"]31 shots today more than any other side in any game this season yet we failed to find the net. It''s now 6 wins in 30 league games which cannot be defended any longer[/quote]

I wish our board would wise up to this stat.[:@]

First Wizard wrote the following post at 2013-10-26 11:24 PM:

yoda wrote:

31 shots today more than any other side in any game this season yet we failed to find the net. It''s now 6 wins in 30 league games which cannot be defended any longer

I wish our board would wise up to this stat.

In fact CH has won only one third of the league matches NCFC have played during his reign. Wise up they need to indeed!

[quote user="City 2nd"] In fact CH has won only one third of the league matches NCFC have played during his reign. Wise up they need to indeed![/quote]
How many more than one third of the league matches would you expect us to be able to win?
That would be 36 points alone in a season, with 25 games in which to pick up draws.
In 2011/12, under Paul Lambert, we won 12 games. We play 38 league games in a season. That is less than one third. 
Why are Norwich fans so dumb. I really am considering disassociating myself from this football club because it is embarrassing.