Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Daylight Robbery!

Norfolk Constabulary are currently looking for 11 men dressed in red football kits after they managed to steal a point from Carrow Road Stadium. One police officer commented that he had never before witnessed a robbery of this magnitude and will be doing all they can to catch the criminals.

If you say so. For all our efforts on goal they had the best chance of the game, he should have buried it and it could have been worse.

[quote user="JF"]If you say so. For all our efforts on goal they had the best chance of the game, he should have buried it and it could have been worse.[/quote]
Well we hit the woodwork twice ourselves didn''t we?

I don''t think Cardiff stole a point, Norwich presented it to them by virtue of being unable to score goals. Perhaps they should be looking for Chris Hughton for fraudulently claiming to be a football team manager. 

[quote user="Raedwald"]I don''t think Cardiff stole a point, Norwich presented it to them by virtue of being unable to score goals. Perhaps they should be looking for Chris Hughton for fraudulently claiming to be a football team manager. [/quote]Love it !

Can I have a pair of your Norwich city sunglasses please the new boy.

Never looked like scoring with our £15 million pound strike force.

Hughton needs to go. He would be good as a football pundit loves every football team bar us