Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Hughton Out

Hughton issue aside. I wish people would stop holding Southampton up as an example. they are in the middle of a excellent run and I''m sure there would have been plenty of people holding us up when we were in the middle of our great run last season. If you look at Southamptons forum before the run (I had a look after we beat them to see what they thought about us, although I''d never post) they were far from certain about their manager. If at the end of the season they end up top six then I think then use them as an example.

[quote user="River end canary"]What is amusing is that First Wizard and his views are coming true. He along with a few of us foreseen this coming some time ago.

Am entering smug mode[/quote]Have you considered "bell-end" mode as an alternative?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

If you want Hughton out just put this in your signature with no gaps of course.

[img]   http://carrowroad.net/carrow/images/wizsig1.jpg   [/img]

[/quote]

Did you go to the game today fella?
[/quote]

Irrelevent.

[/quote]

Its really not.
[/quote]

It really is...........hes still got to go.........and he will.

What is slightly worrying is that we haven''t even defended particularly well this season. Last year we stayed up despite being the 3rd lowest scorers in the division because I think we had the best defence in the bottom half other than Stoke - I might be wrong there, but certainly our defensive record was a lot better than most teams who finished below us.

This season, I believe we have pretty much the worst offensive record and pretty much the worst defensive record as well. Hence why we''re in the bottom three. I know Bassong has been out a while, but we really need to either start scoring goals or tighten up at the back again. Otherwise it''s going to be a very long season!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Did you go to the game today fella?[/quote]

Irrelevent.

[/quote]Its really not.[/quote]

[/quote]Look, lets just cut all this.You know nowt, you''re just a reactionary, attention seeking blowhard.You lie, change your mind at the drop of a hat, and you are probably getting trouser stirrings from the very fact I am giving you attention.Come on then, prove me wrong, give me an insightful, interesting football opinion, without just copying what other people have said, or resorting to spinning stats.Come on fella, prove us all wrong here, and show us that you are the footballing sage you like to think you are.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Did you go to the game today fella?
[/quote]

Irrelevent.

[/quote]

Its really not.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Look, lets just cut all this.

You know nowt, you''re just a reactionary, attention seeking blowhard.

You lie, change your mind at the drop of a hat, and you are probably getting trouser stirrings from the very fact I am giving you attention.

Come on then, prove me wrong, give me an insightful, interesting football opinion, without just copying what other people have said, or resorting to spinning stats.

Come on fella, prove us all wrong here, and show us that you are the footballing sage you like to think you are.
[/quote]

There''s no point because you''ve never listened to me in the past.

And why should I after you''ve hurled that at me?[^o)]