Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

that goal

no we weren''t... Hughton said in the interview after the game he would be left with "decisions to make"the ref would probably have blown as soon as they kicked off anyway

Why attention whore this, you said it in another post ?And again, proof ? Although I think Hoots would have been fired on the spot. His job is to keep us in the Prem at all costs, not be Mr Nice guy and let poor Cardiff equalise.I reckon Ruddy wouldnt have had any of it. Players revolt !!Stupid ref, messed up some fine entertainment :(

Ok senario...Top of the Prem last game of the season Fergies still in control.Manure 71Man City 70Man City just won thier game taking them to 74Dying minutes, Wellbeck throws the ball to Roonaldo who fires the ball past John Ruddy who is still waiting for the ref to sort out an issue.Manure 1 Norwich 0Manure win the Prem title

Is this a realistic senario ? Or would Fergie let us walk the ball in to cost him the title ?

Thanks in advance to the joker who points out my deliberate mathmatical boo boo in regards to Man City''s final points total of 74EDIT BUTTON FFS this forum was top of the range in 2000

If the ref ''incorrectly'' ruled out the goal, he surely would have added on 30-40 seconds to let Cardiff score unopposed? At least that amount of time was spent being berated by the Cardiff players.

To the OP, it''s all Malkys assumptions, like your post. He thinks Fer didn''t mean to yet Fer said he had intended. Shows how much our old beloved Malky knows.

Cardiff manager Malky Mackay:

"I don''t think Fer actually meant to put the ball into the net. If the referee had given it then Chris [Hughton] probably would have allowed us to go up the other end and put the ball in the net.

"Regarding Norwich''s efforts on goal, we knew they could shoot from distance. They had long-range strikes that David [Marshall] dealt with very well. For two-and-a-half years he''s been excellent for me.

"I''ve pointed out to my team the importance of picking up points on the road. Today we stifled Norwich and got a clean sheet."

gangmower wrote the following post at 2013-10-27 12:15 AM:

malky has just been on sky and said chris houghton and calderwood would have let us score.so someone is telling lies

FFS don''t tell nutty - he will be on their case!