Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Manager must go now

I am sorry to say tactics are wrong . Should have both hooper and the wolf up front . If he has to go now is the time not when we are well adrift at the bottom , our saving grace at the moment is palace and Sunderland performances but if they improve we have had it. Can''t see where points are going to come from at the moment . Got nothing to lose by giving murphy and becchio a chance as well , might seem mad but who knows can''t do any worse

It is time for us to all bombard Mcnasty via twitter and email to get him out now. I am dedicating the rest of my evening for the cause of getting hapless hughton out. I am prepared to make that sacrifice for the greater good.

Hooper off for Elmander has to be one of the most incompetant moves ive ever seen !!Hooper and Wolfy came here to play Prem football and fight for national team places, they must both be gutted !

[quote user="yellow old boy"]I am sorry to say tactics are wrong . Should have both hooper and the wolf up front . If he has to go now is the time not when we are well adrift at the bottom , our saving grace at the moment is palace and Sunderland performances but if they improve we have had it. Can''t see where points are going to come from at the moment . Got nothing to lose by giving murphy and becchio a chance as well , might seem mad but who knows can''t do any worse[/quote]We can only be thankful that you''re not in charge.

So am I !! Could not stand the stress , I mean well want to see them do well been supporting them for over 40 years and will back them whatever