Hey guys, just read this link on bbc site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/4543763.stm

I have always liked Jason Koumas and i would love to see him being signed in the summer, whatever league we''re in. This is something i''ve been saying for some time now. I think he could do a good job in midfield for us, good passer, very good free-kick taker and very creative. I think worthy would bring the best out of him and he could make a very good replacement for Francis should he leave.

What do you guys think????

I''m with you there! I think its been amazing that he''s barely played a game for the Baggies this season, he was easily the only player in their squad from last year who could make it in the prem!

I suppose the reason he''s out of favour at the Hawthorns is pretty much because of the talent you describe...

Megson/Robson: What is this "passing" you speak of? I though the term was "hoofing it"? Nope, never heard of it... just twat it to Geoff....

A lazy little over rated trouble maker who can''t produce what he does in training on the football pitch.  John Aldridge couldn''t motivate him, Gary Megson couldn''t and Bryan Robson hasn''t either.  Worthy is bloody good but he aint a miracle worker!!

Looked good in Div 1 but not seen enough to be convinced about him for the Premier.

Personally, I''d prefer Tong. He should be well ready now to move on - its obvious the Blades are going backwards. I would think he would suit us and we would suit him.