Sign in to follow this  

Refresh, refresh and refresh again!

As many of you know I have my own forum. It''s free and works quite well. There''s mods and a proper quote function but it never kicked off here because kept deleting links to it ( which is fair enough, as advertising is banned ).

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="PitchforksTorches"]''carrowroad.net''. PMSL! Says it all. Why not just stay on there if it''s super quick and I guess better (chokes with absolute laughter). Oh, bad sources, breaking bad stories, poorly run/looks dreadful, grammar something to be desired on the pages (of old) and a handful of bullying/mouthy posters. Yep, Wiz all over.[/quote]

Blows this site away...........and always will......and where do you think Archant nick half their leads from gobby?

You sound so bitter about us.................maybe you''re banned on there?[:|]

[/quote]If it''s so good why dont you f*ck off?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="PitchforksTorches"]''carrowroad.net''. PMSL! Says it all. Why not just stay on there if it''s super quick and I guess better (chokes with absolute laughter). Oh, bad sources, breaking bad stories, poorly run/looks dreadful, grammar something to be desired on the pages (of old) and a handful of bullying/mouthy posters. Yep, Wiz all over.[/quote]

Blows this site away...........and always will......and where do you think Archant nick half their leads from gobby?

[/quote]

Everyone should go take a look.

Noticed that of the first four news items 2 we''re lifted from the Northern Echo, one was from EDP/EEN and the other was complaining about lack of news on the NCFC site relating to the academy, so no guessing where they nick thier leads from.

What role does Mr Wizard perform for this site, he seems like a spin doctor.

[/quote]

If you were a member you could log into the members area and find out................but its not a very big role, I just like to do my bit.

PS. I''ll tell you this now, vendetta''s, personal attacks and nasty arguements are not tolerated on there, many members are ex Pink Un users with long memories and will quickly ''jump on'' that kind of behaviour.............posters actually get banned.

Unlike here!

[/quote]

So do you change character when you''re on there Wiz? Or are you immune to being banned?

Am I alone in this? I am a bit flummoxed about the vitriol 1st wiz generates.I also post on NCFC mad. Wiz is always pleasant when he visits. I like him. The word catalyst comes to mind.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Noticed that of the first four news items 2 we''re lifted from the Northern Echo, one was from EDP/EEN and the other was complaining about lack of news on the NCFC site relating to the academy, so no guessing where they nick thier leads from.

[/quote]

If you were a member you could log into the members area and find out................but its not a very big role, I just like to do my bit.

PS. I''ll tell you this now, vendetta''s, personal attacks and nasty arguements are not tolerated on there, many members are ex Pink Un users with long memories and will quickly ''jump on'' that kind of behaviour.............posters actually get banned.

Unlike here!

[/quote]

So do you change character when you''re on there Wiz? Or are you immune to being banned?

[/quote]

Tis true I''m compleatly different there and NCFC Mad Nutty.................but then again I''m not forced to defend every single post or opinion I make.[^o)]

[quote user="Zak Van Legwetter"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Herman "]Is trolling allowed? What about WUMing?[/quote]

Most members have met each other and those few who haven''t are regarded as friends too, unless their behaviour dictates otherwise Herman.

We just have fun supporting City....isn''t that how its supposed to be?

[/quote]

Has anyone had the chance to meet you then or are you amongst the few?
[/quote]

No, I''ve met a few.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Unlike here!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tis true I''m compleatly different there and NCFC Mad Nutty.................but then again I''m not forced to defend every single post or opinion I make.[^o)]

[/quote]

That''s what I thought. But to be fair you enjoy the cut and thrust of this forum. Not the mindless abuse but the fact that posters have to fight their corner on here. I know you do, like I do, because otherwise we wouldn''t have wasted so much time posting over the years. You wouldn''t truly want to dumb this place down would you Wiz? Leave the dumbing down to those who can''t fight their corners.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Unlike here!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s what I thought. But to be fair you enjoy the cut and thrust of this forum. Not the mindless abuse but the fact that posters have to fight their corner on here. I know you do, like I do, because otherwise we wouldn''t have wasted so much time posting over the years. You wouldn''t truly want to dumb this place down would you Wiz? Leave the dumbing down to those who can''t fight their corners.

[/quote]

I do enjoy the cut and trust on here Nutty, you know I do, but it soon can go OTT very quickly and get really nasty with ganging up on certain posters.

I just don''t see the need for it or why its tolerated by the mods.

That forum use to be open many seasons ago where people could read but then the modern gestapo running it deleted posts against their views. The site then got tied down to members and those approved. Hardly going to get any new people in there when the window is shut to view in todays world.

Very group huggy from memory with as many contributors you could count on a Ipswich fans hands and all admins.

Posted a few times, never banned but it was just pure dross to make it worth the while when far better available. The site suites you Wiz

My bad, took a look at the message board which has nothing to do with Norwich on to entice FANS apart from drivel in 3 subjects available.

Flying across the top is "Feed the Wolf and he probably still won''t score.......we need Hooperman".

Self opinionated message board? I rest my case.

I await your response Wiz to defend the site in being an open site when closed and shoving that in new fans face.

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]My bad, took a look at the message board which has nothing to do with Norwich on to entice FANS apart from drivel in 3 subjects available. Flying across the top is "Feed the Wolf and he probably still won''t score.......we need Hooperman". Self opinionated message board? I rest my case. I await your response Wiz to defend the site in being an open site when closed and shoving that in new fans face.[/quote]

I feel blessed you don''t like it, stay away would be my advice then.......we probably don''t need you.

Fact. There are 22 threads running atm on page 1 of the forum, and 52 pages in total, plus 9 sub forums.

[quote user="Pitchforks and Torches"]In a closed board limited to whom the admin approves or lets stay. Stay on that site with your plebs.[/quote]

^^^^^THIS.

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Its a closed board limited to whom the admin approves or lets stay. Stay on that site with your plebs.[/quote]

Yes, like most message boards ................next.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Its a closed board limited to whom the admin approves or lets stay. Stay on that site with your plebs.[/quote]

[/quote]Wrong.A forum where there is basically a regime that bans people who don''t conform is hardly representative of free speech.Its just a load of blokes blowing smoke up each others arses.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Wrong.

A forum where there is basically a regime that bans people who don''t conform is hardly representative of free speech.

Its just a load of blokes blowing smoke up each others arses.
[/quote]

Err okay.[:S]

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]With Morty! :-)[/quote]

God for you.