Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

FM14 Norwich

Interesting that on the infomation page on the beta we haveDarren Huckerby listed as a legend as well as Simeon Jackson !!?!Michael Nelson is an iconNo mention of Holt or LambertSurely Holt should be at least and icon as well as Lambert ( despite his defection )Dunno how Simeon got legendary status, maybe iconic for the goals

Incidently also some will be surprised no mention of Cody McDoland, James Vaughen or Foxy as legends either :p

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Interesting that on the infomation page on the beta we have

Darren Huckerby listed as a legend as well as Simeon Jackson !!?!
Michael Nelson is an icon

No mention of Holt or Lambert

Surely Holt should be at least and icon as well as Lambert ( despite his defection )
Dunno how Simeon got legendary status, maybe iconic for the goals

Incidently also some will be surprised no mention of Cody McDoland, James Vaughen or Foxy as legends either :p
[/quote]

Well I''m not! Legends....hardly

Have to say I was very surprised at the standard of our youth team, despite winning the Cup last season collectively they look useless, as does Redmond strangely

Yeh youth potential is crap ! I always play LLM so dont manage Norwich, looks like Hoots is crazy in computer mode as wellBeano, R.Martin and Bunny outHonda in !?! ( Winning ! )

is there no demo other than the pre release/beta this year  ?

also what is the clubs finance/transfer budget like at the stat ?

I was just playing FM 14 . I have to say I''m hooked. I can''t wait for FM 15. I assume that it is some form of Radiophonic Frequency? Personally I prefer Classic FM  101.9, that Marleene Klass is a real looker.

decided to buy the pre release/betasigned gaitan and honda for a combined 8.6 mill. which is disturbingly cheap (cant help thinking gaitan being listed for 7 mill is a mistake on the beta ? hes a 20 mill player easily) griffiths for 3 mill, clyne for 10 mill and pepe on loan from juve. all spread out over 48 monthsshipped out e.bennet, hoolahan, tettey, martin, ayala and fox for a combined 14 millcurrently sitting 6th after 10 gamesseems a bit easy compared to last years, also seem to be getting a bizarre amount of penalties which wolfie is happy about lol.

Tettey - HullMartin - CardiffEvery game ive played ! Im finding the new tactics module a bit irritating, although that is blue square. Game seems very reliant on wingers at that level.

yeh the drop down menu for tactics on the last game was better, the new one is a bit clunky with it opening that big white windowhoping its changed for the full release

think i might sell ruddy for an obscene an amount in january and but that wonderkid keeper from reading