Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

Surrounded

Sometimes or even most of the time I feel as though I am surrounded by morons. Unfortunately one of the places with the highest concentration of morons is Carrow Road on a match day. I used to think that all football fans were a tad dim, however over recent months I am more and more inclined to believe that Norwich attracts some of the least intelligent fans in the land.

My view has been formed from following the club as closely as possible, home and away, in the office, at the pub and everywhere in between. Over this period I have witnessed violence, racism, homophobia and plain ignorance amongst our supporters which is really starting to frustrate to the point where I am going to be placing myself in the firing line soon.

Why are Norwich fans seemingly so thick? I don''t remember this always being the case, what has happened?

I am amazed that this subject has gone so many hours without one response at least asking you to give some examples of these accusations.......you have witnessed violence, racism, homophobia and plain ignorance......were these individual instances or all at the same time?