Sign in to follow this  
River Wensums Plughole

Canary Call

Nothing against the pundit on Radio Norfolk but how can so many people be wrong and he be right regarding Houghton taking Hooper off! I really want Hooton to suceed cos he seems a nice bloke but Hooper should have stayed on and RVW or Elamander should have partnered him. But the pundit (Forbes I think) wouldn''t have none of it! He spouted some technical crap and kept saying ''How many chances did we create?'' & ''Houghton was right!''. I''m not the greatest fan of CC but most of the callers echoed how the majority of the fans felt. Too negative and RVW was too little too late! Most of us could see it but Hey....what do we know about football! How about having a pundit on who''s not not employed by NCFC. That way they don''t have to worry about upsetting their NCFC mates or being dismissed from the Club payroll. The callers gave him some stick though which was worth a listen!

Fraud to say but Mr Forbes did make himself look a bit of a dick really - impartiality not his strong point, but as you said, don''t bite the hand that feeds you!

I thought almost all of the callers were, as usual, pathetically one-eyed.

It sounded to me as though Forbes and Butler were weary of attempting to argue with people who don''t listen, and have very little constructive to say.

....or, maybe, just maybe he had a different opinion. Whilst I didnt fully agree with the substitution of Hooper, I actually understood the logic behind it and accepted it as one of the options he could play, as did a few others on here.......a few I said, just a few...happy days 

Yes, those dozey f&*kers obviously know much more about the game than someone who''s actually played it as a pro don''t they?