Sign in to follow this  
nyköping canary

fifa 14

I reckon you should accuse whoever created the game of being racist. [Y]

Does this new version have the Holiday Inn as part of the landscape when you play at home?  Only if that does, I can''t buy it for my nephews as they''ll get right mardy.

sign pace!!! pace + agility always wins on fifatry maicon from lokomotiv http://www.futwiz.com/en/player/maicon/1842 absolute bargain at the start (i play either him or narsingh and redmond out wide)narsingh (wont be cheap but its doable if you sell a few, hes an 80 + player within a few seasons)and Miłosz Przybecki (Zagłębie Lubin)kurt zouma for centre back. cheap early on and turns into a beast

also, its a bit boring, but playing career mode as a single player/striker further down the leagues will help you learn the angles/where to make runs/how to score. just play the position instead of running around like a nutter

I set up in a customised 4-2-3-1 Wide. With custom tactics.

Ruddy, Martin, Bassong, Turner, Olsson, Snodgrass, Fer, Tettey, Pilkington, Howson, v Wolfswinkel

Ryan Bennett is surprisingly good in defence too.

Changing the players movement from organised to free-form will make a massive difference. Also changing from the default formation is pretty essential.

I tweak the base positions slightly, and the work rate in the formation settings too.

Haven''t played this one online, but on the career i finished 15th and got to the cup final with one up front, second season only a few games in i now play with 2 up front, but now i also have Lukaku...

my league objective was mid table, I finished 15th and got sacked haha! Goes to show the expectation level even on Fifa has been raised. I restarted my career and in my second season the objective is now a top 6 finish. Crazy! I have Sterling and Redmond as my wingers. Both are class!