Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

according to motd2

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]Norwich have won 6 league games since christmas....

Dont say it''s irelevant because it patently is![/quote]You know what though, and this isn''t directed at you.I''m sick of hearing about it. All the whingeing and quoting of stats makes me want to shake people and say "Look if you don''t like it, go choose another team or another sport, if this one makes you so freaking miserable.I swear it wasn''t this bad as we were sliding down the leagues a few years ago.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]Norwich have won 6 league games since christmas....

Dont say it''s irelevant because it patently is![/quote]You know what though, and this isn''t directed at you.I''m sick of hearing about it. All the whingeing and quoting of stats makes me want to shake people and say "Look if you don''t like it, go choose another team or another sport, if this one makes you so freaking miserable.I swear it wasn''t this bad as we were sliding down the leagues a few years ago.[/quote]

It''s not about being miserable (I''m not particularly, I''ll go to Norwich games no matter what league) it''s about acknowledging that there are issues around the team.

Although to be fair no-one has ever denied there are issues apart from LDC...

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="morty"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]Norwich have won 6 league games since christmas....

Dont say it''s irelevant because it patently is![/quote]You know what though, and this isn''t directed at you.I''m sick of hearing about it. All the whingeing and quoting of stats makes me want to shake people and say "Look if you don''t like it, go choose another team or another sport, if this one makes you so freaking miserable.I swear it wasn''t this bad as we were sliding down the leagues a few years ago.[/quote]

It''s not about being miserable (I''m not particularly, I''ll go to Norwich games no matter what league) it''s about acknowledging that there are issues around the team.

Although to be fair no-one has ever denied there are issues apart from LDC...[/quote]I seriously think it is about being miserable for some people, on here especially. It makes me wonder how they haul their depressed, full of woe carcasses out of bed every morning.This weekend has followed the usual pattern, grown men behaving like children tripping over their bottom lips like someone took the jam out of their doughnut, and then, about 24 hours later it all calms down and people can be sensible and actually reflect on things in an (almost) adult manner.With no respect to pre menstrual women, its like the entire forum is inhabited by them on a Saturday if we don''t play well, or, God forbid, lose.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]Norwich have won 6 league games since christmas....

What an absolute c0ck " oh our teams going to 5hite and if you dare say anything about that fact then you should support someone else" of course Mr high and mighty happy clapper till the end. It was people like you why we had Roeder so long. WAKE THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]I wrote that reply before looking at who it was aimed at... and bugger me it''s only happy clappy Monty[/quote]Fancy meeting for a beer, gobby?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]I wrote that reply before looking at who it was aimed at... and bugger me it''s only happy clappy Monty[/quote]Fancy meeting for a beer, gobby?[/quote]

Oh anytime you want monty I''d love to talk all things city with the resident happy clapper i''ll even bring a tissue for u to wipe your dribble away before we "talk"

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]I wrote that reply before looking at who it was aimed at... and bugger me it''s only happy clappy Monty[/quote]Fancy meeting for a beer, gobby?[/quote]

Oh anytime you want monty I''d love to talk all things city with the resident happy clapper i''ll even bring a tissue for u to wipe your dribble away before we "talk"[/quote]Sounds good, pm me your name and address and we''ll hook up.I look forward to it.

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]Done monty don''t let me down Mr I''m ''Ard well we''ll see if you come for your "drink" xx[/quote]Lol, Lincolnshire?Pop in my local next time you come to a game.

Though thanks for the name and address, I''ll enjoy subscribing that to a few things.

[quote user="morty"]Though thanks for the name and address, I''ll enjoy subscribing that to a few things.[/quote]Probably add him on to your subscription of "Rose Tinted Spectacles Weekly"

Football fans are amazing, yesterday I watched the NE & Cumbria local news to see the reaction after the Tyne/Weir derby and one Newcastle fan said "you can''t lose twice to Sunderland in a calendar year, Pardew must resign".

So we have ''wins since Christmas'' as our benchmark and they have losses ''in a calendar year''.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]I wrote that reply before looking at who it was aimed at... and bugger me it''s only happy clappy Monty[/quote]Fancy meeting for a beer, gobby?[/quote]

Morty`s little willy complex raises it`s ugly head yeat again!

[quote user="Vanwink"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]I wrote that reply before looking at who it was aimed at... and bugger me it''s only happy clappy Monty[/quote]Fancy meeting for a beer, gobby?[/quote]

Morty`s little willy complex raises it`s ugly head yeat again! [/quote]Oh do shut up.

[quote user="Robert911"][quote user="morty"]Though thanks for the name and address, I''ll enjoy subscribing that to a few things.[/quote]Probably add him on to your subscription of "Rose Tinted Spectacles Weekly"[/quote]

EXCELLENT!!!! As I thought tho monty all talk no action, you throw your weight around on here but when offered to meet someone for a drink, the little meek monty comes out. There''s no point giving me aggro on here anymore youbve been found out you happy-clappy-internet ''Ard man lol

This thread has bemused me, I find myself being rather bemused by all things NCFC this weekend. Why has the post from Morty been perceived as a threat?. I would also like a sensible explanation as to why refusing to join in with the angst is such a bad thing.

I would also like to understand why there is a need to refer back to last season when portraying a negative picture of chris hughton when the fact remains that we finished 11th, our highest position in the top tier of English football for some while. Selecting liitle bits of last season just weeakens your arguement, you either need to look at Chris hughtons record as a whole or temper the "last x games stats" with details of the opposition in those "x games". I have one eye on our points per game ratio this season, I have mild concerns, but I would be more concerned if were playing badly and/or were cut adrift at the foot of the table and/or we were in the relegation zone with only a couple of games to go, for me none of this is the case.

If the NCFC board are even thinking of replacing Chris Hughton, I would suggest that it would not happen untill the end of the year as a new manger will have the transfer window to bring in new players, that said i doubt very much that the board are even thinking of replacing Chris Hughton, and my feeling is that they will stick with him even if we got relegated, so for some of you there are a few more months of wailing and gnashing of teeth, reach for your blood pressure tablets, or you could try getting a bit of perspective into your life, chill a bit and enjoy your life a bit.

For me the priority in life is for me and mine to be healthy and happy, everything else is a bonus......

Morty can speak for himself, but I agree with his principle of all things negative, and how people lead their day to day lives. Some people hide behind the ''There are issues to be addressed'' reasoning, but I think Morty is also referring these very people not acknowledging at all, there are plenty of positives, and refusing to discuss them, just throwing their stats back

[quote user="crabbycanary"]

Morty can speak for himself, but I agree with his principle of all things negative, and how people lead their day to day lives. Some people hide behind the ''There are issues to be addressed'' reasoning, but I think Morty is also referring these very people not acknowledging at all, there are plenty of positives, and refusing to discuss them, just throwing their stats back

[/quote]Of course I acknowledge there are issues, and that I would like things to be better. Where have I ever said that I am totally happy with everything Norwich City right now?And frankly people who just throw stats about aren''t really in the business for discussion. they are more for the "These stats speak for themselves" Its lazy.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]

You are right Morty, and it may not come across very well in your eyes, but I am agreeing with you.

[/quote]I know you were fella[Y]