Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 11 (Herman, Inchy)

I''m going for this as hopefully it''ll bring us good luck....Norwich to beat CardiffGood luck Mandie and all you Pups.

After much deliberation, here goes for the NCFC fiver. I''ve done 5 separate lines from bet365

1. HT Draw FT Norwich

2. Hooper to score anytime

3. Norwich to win 2-1

4. 1st goal 21-30 mins

5. Fer to score anytime

Thanks everyone for your suggestions...fingers crossed time.

Evening one and all and many thanks for all of your suggestions, which were considered carefully:

ATLETICO MADRID -v- Real Betis (H)

AJAX -v- Waalwijk (H)

Needham Market -v- CAMBRIDGE (A)

Palace -v- ARSENAL (A)

MUNICH -v- Hertha (H)

EUPEN -v- Vise (H)

My pick from these is MUNICH.

Well there you have it - lets hope we have a successful weekend on lots of levels!!

OTBC

I like that six Mandie, might have to steal it myself!! Although since i''ve won only one football accy this (calendar) year perhaps I won''t, don''t want to jinx anything...

Fingers crossed.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Evening one and all and many thanks for all of your suggestions, which were considered carefully:

ATLETICO MADRID -v- Real Betis (H)

AJAX -v- Waalwijk (H)

Needham Market -v- CAMBRIDGE (A)

Palace -v- ARSENAL (A)

MUNICH -v- Hertha (H)

EUPEN -v- Vise (H)

My pick from these is MUNICH.

Well there you have it - lets hope we have a successful weekend on lots of levels!!

OTBC[/quote]

Fantastic Mandie! What a chance we have with these!! This looks like a great strategy and I think only cruel misfortune can stop us following up last weeks win. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £39.07. Here are the details : -

Arsenal

4/11

12:45 Sat

Gravy, Splutcho, CD, Jellytot, Jav, Statto, GMF, Norflkch

B. Munich

1/10

2:30 Sat

Tilly, NWC, Swindon, Vindo, Mandie

Cambridge

4/11

3:00 Sat

Wazzy, Warren

Eupen

2/7

7:00 Sat

Herma, Purple

Ajax

1/7

7:45 Sat

Yankee, jb, Bor, Kathy, Greg, Twidio, Beaus

Atletico

3/10

8:00 Sun

Sid, GPele, Chelle, Hector

We have 5 games tomorrow and the last leg is Sunday evening. So let''s hope tomorrow is a great day for us PUPs and all City fans and then Mandie can have an extra hour in bed to worry about the last game on Sunday[S][:D]

Good luck everyone [:)]

[quote user="chellecity"]After much deliberation, here goes for the NCFC fiver. I''ve done 5 separate lines from bet365

1. HT Draw FT Norwich

2. Hooper to score anytime

3. Norwich to win 2-1

4. 1st goal 21-30 mins

5. Fer to score anytime

Thanks everyone for your suggestions...fingers crossed time.[/quote]

Thanks Chelle. This will enhance our enjoyment of the game tomorrow. I think you''ve picked well and we have a good chance of recording our third match bet win. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the odds are as follows : -

1. HT Draw FT Norwich     9/2 2. Hooper to score anytime 9/43. Norwich to win 2-1         9/14. 1st goal 21-30 mins         5/15. Fer to score anytime        9/2

More good news is that our sponsor has upped the bet to £1.50 on each selection. So that could be a 50% bonus for the CSF. Thanks everyone and good luck[Y]

Apologies for being unforgivably late this week.

Could I have Arsenal to win at Palace please.

Looks some good picks this week, good luck Mandie.

Darn it! Back to my usual being very late, sorry Mandie.

I''m going for a home win for Olympiacos vs OFI, as OFI haven''t won a game all season (though that''s bound to change now innit)

Very late this week but will go for Spurs to beat Hull at home

As for the Norwich bet its been done but I''m off out with the work lads for a bday so chances are there will be at least 15 women that could have had the pleasure of waking up next to me before I find the lucky one, if the bookies will give you odds on that then I will pay them the winnings to get rid of her in the morning, much love pickers!

Words of wisdom, don''t clench the ass of an officer of the law in a train station in London

Sorry I am so late I have been away a lot with work, which on the plus side did include 1 night in Nelson''s County.
Yeovil V Forest - Away win
Davo

After a lot of searching Cambridge won 1 0,so we are 3 down,3 to go. Good luck all.

Yep. Eupen are in the bag now winning 4-2 in the end but Ajax still 0-0 60 mins so we need some PUP power to push them over the line.

I saw loads of our PUPs today including Mandie and her Mearkat before the game so let''s hope it''s a good omen. Also great to run into The Great Drinkell and ''nana. We had a discussion about how highly I rated young ''nana''s Man Utd pick so felt a bit foolish when the scores came out at HT. But they turned it round so well done ''nana. Drinks also told me something about Nana''s pick this week which I hadn''t noticed. I wonder if anyone else did? Saw Chelle too and weren''t we unlucky not to land any of them? Those picks were shrewdly worked out and could all have come in and the HT/FT looked the most likely result at one time. Then of course saw Tilly, Kathy, Graham, Warren, Lapp, Gregt, Twidio, Hissing Sid, Hughesy and Devon after the game. I marvel at the friendships that have been formed through Rays Funds. Arrdee would like that as much as the money we''ve won. Actually probably more. Sorry if I missed anyone out that I saw today.

I''m rambling! Come on Ajax!!

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="Diesel Doris"]I''m trying to push Ajax over the line!!! Come on you cloggies you only need to win 1-0 for us PUPs!![:)][/quote]ditto. would maybe even take a fer style goal [:P][/quote]gutted ended 0-0. ajax were battering them. really bad luck mandie

Wasn''t just us who couldn''t get a winner against the weaker side, Ajax letting the team down :( a disappointing end to a disappointing day :/

Really unlucky Mandie, nothing you can do about those kind of results. Ajax should have been a dead cert.

Oooo clearly the site recognised a fairly tame "swear" word!! Suffice it to say I''m gutted!!

Never mind onwards and upwards ⚽👍😄

Honestly cannot believe that result. Ajax had had 23 attempts to 5 or 6 with 5 minutes to go.

Unlucky Mandie.

Another proper coupon buster. Seems Ajax just had one of those days in front of goal.... It happens to the best of us

Unlucky Mandie. That''s 180 minutes today we''ve willed a goal to go in. We were saying earlier that to get all six we can''t have any bad luck. I shouldn''t think they''ll be many games this season Ajax fail to score. Great effort though. From both you and all our great team of PUPs!