Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 11 (Herman, Inchy)

Norway for me this weekend. With three games left Stromgodset head the table on goal difference. On Sunday they are at home to Start who will finish mid-table so will hopefully be on the Orrestranda Beach[H]

Stromgodset          v          Start          Home Win

Good luck Mandie, Chelle and all you PUPs.

I''d written out a lovely piece on TNS vs Connah''s Quay, then realised it was a Friday evening game. I''d done tones of research and was very happy. But somehow missed out the obvious. I was also tempted to suggest Barca in El Clasico, but don''t know wether thats worth putting in the final six as although the Catalans have dominated i recent years, Ronaldo is on form and Messi isn''t fully fit yet I don''t think. So with that in mind, i''ll stay in Spain and go for the other Madrid to do the business.

Athletico host Real Betis, the current 2nd place team have an impressive 4/0/0 home record with 13 scored, 4 conceded. They lost their last match away at 7th place Espanyol. But 15th place Real Betis are yet to win on the road, picking up 1 draw to accompany their 4 losses. They''ve scored 3, conceding 12 so at the moment looking very poor away from home. Hoping that continues for this weekend at least!!

As for the Norwich bet, i''d like to suggest 4-0. I just think our performances and frustrating results are leading to a thrashing for Cardiff.

Athletico Madrid vs Real Betis- Home win

Good luck :)

German Bundesliga for me please where there are some pretty certain home bankers - my choice will be Bayern Munich to beat Hertha Berlin.Lets try and make it 2 on the spin MandieMoo!!The Norwich bet for me would be Norwich to win to nil which is about 2and a half to1 on a lot of sites.Good luck to all Pups again this week.

I''m going for Bayer Leverkusen to beat Augsburg at home in the German Bundesliga.

Best of luck to all PUPs but to Mandie Moo especially.

League One where Colchester who haven''t won one of their last ten games (2-7-4-12-18) entertain joint leaders Peterborough, unbeaten in their last eight (5-1-0-16-4).Colchester v Peterborough.......Away win. Good luck Mandie. [Y]For the City game, Gary Hooper is likely to start, if not almost certainly to come off the bench late on, so there''s a very good chance he''ll score.Hooper to score and Norwich to win (4 / 1 at Will Hill).Good luck Chelle. [<:o)]

[quote user="Kathy "]Forgot about City! I''d go half time / full time draw / Norwich. Good luck Chelle.[/quote]

So much for women and multi tasking.[:D]

Heading for Spain this week

Atletico Madrid to win at home vs Real Betis

Good luck Mandie

As for the NCFC bet, I''ve got a couple of ideas in mind. Keep the suggestions coming, I''ll be posting early tomorrow evening.

[quote user="Kathy "]Working v retired.[/quote]

I''m having more difficulty finding this game than anything Purple has ever come up with!

Olympiakos to beat OFI (Crete) in Greece (Sorry if picked already, bit of a rush job this week..)Olympiakos are top, 7/1/0 this season. In 3 home games they have already scored 12 goals.OFI are third bottom, and still winless from 8 games. Olympiakos have won the corresponding fixture comfortably in recent years.Best of luck all.

Right lets kick of with the 30th is good with me Nutty thankyou[Y]

Now this week I''d like to go with the Serie A and I''ll have.....

Inter v Verona.....Home win please.

The very best of luck to Mandie moo and all this weeks pups new and old.[<:o)]

My choice for an away win this week is in the FA Cup Qualifying where I think Cambridge should be too strong for Needham Market.

Cambridge have started the season really strongly and I fancy them to get a result here at 1/3.

With regard to the Norwich bet, I''d have another pop at Bassong or Turner scoring anytime.

Good Luck everyone.

My Mear Kat has offered me this for consideration:

Yeovil -v- NOTTINGHAM FOREST AWAY WIN

Of course he wishes me and all our PUPs luck this week.

[quote user="Herman "]Belgian second division please.

AS EUPEN v vise home win.

Eupen second without a loss. Vise bottom with only one win.

Good luck all.[/quote]

I''ll second this choice. And for the NCFC bet, Michael Turner (with a header from a set piece in the 95th minute) to score the last goal, at 33-1.Good luck to all!

After two losers in a row I''m playing it safe with an Athletico Madrid home win. I was tempted by a few on the fa cup coupon , Luton,Wrexham to name a few but have taken the cowards way out and gone with what should be a certainty.

Athletico Madrid v Real Betis Home win

For the match bet how about RVW or Hooper to score 2 or more at 11 &14-1 respectively. It has to click soon and all the better if we are on when it does!

Home win for Helsinki please. Current odds with Bet365 are 1/4 for the win, 15/4 for the draw and 9/1 against.

Good luck MM and all PUPs

MC

Bundesliga for me this week.

BAYER LEVERKUSEN v  FC Augsburg  HOME WIN!

As for the City bet:  RvW to score first and Norwich to win 2-0 @ 30/1

Best of luck everyone!

Snake [:D]

Also fancy Bayern this week, Bayern Munich v Hertha Berlin - HOME win please.

For the Norwich bet, what about Pilks to score anytime & Norwich win one nil - currently 40/1 on Bet365.

Best of luck to all pups, especially Mandie Moo & Chelle 

Manchester United vs Stoke City.

Home win.

Hughes has started the mind games, saying utd have lost their fear factor! Man utd need to get back on track with a win otherwise the title looks like a long way away!

Norwich bet...

How about elmander to score last.

Always looking for a little bit of value and with Leroy and Alex holding our midfield berths I can''t see us failing in this European contest.

NORWICH v Cardiff   Home win

As for the Match bet how about HT Norwich Full Time Norwich @11/5 with Ladbrokes

Good luck to you all.