Sign in to follow this  
Jed Yokel

How bad have Houghton's signings been!

Not only is he a terrible manager his signings have been nothing compared to the Messiahs at Villa:

Fer: Cheating waste of money!!!! Get BJ back in the team

Redmond: Overrated and overpriced

RVW + Hooper: Livor Kosaz has scored more goals than them 2 put together

Olsson: Get Garrido back in the team. As simple as...

Have to get Hoolahan back in the team as well (another great Lambert signing by the way along with the legend Holty and the Norfolk Cafu)! Only a fool like Hugton could think Howson is better!!!

Anyone who is happy at the minute is a plastic and doesn''t derserve to support the club!

Don''t normally come on this bored, but watching it on the stream yesterday... Huhgton has to go!!!

We pay your wages Mcnally so listen to the fans for once!!!

Real fans like me and all the Huhgton outers know whats best for the club.

[quote user="Wolfgang Bumpkin"]Not only is he a terrible manager his signings have been nothing compared to the Messiahs at Villa:

Have to get Hoolahan back in the team as well (another great Lambert signing by the way along with the legend Holty and the Norfolk Cafu)! Only a fool like Hugton could think Howson is better!!!

Anyone who is happy at the minute is a plastic and doesn''t derserve to support the club![/quote]
This forum is being overrun by idiots. 
Besides disagreeing with almost everything that you have written, you apparently don''t know enough about the recent history of our football club to know that neither Hoolahan or Holt were Lambert signings. Neither did the person to respond in agreement, apparently. 
And apparently the first two people to respond didn''t pick up on this either. I wouldn''t care, if I didn''t think that these idiots could destroy the club with their tired uninformed rhetoric and mock outrage.
I suspect this may be an attempt to troll, if it isn''t then you don''t sound very bright (where is City1st when you need him). 

The best thing about Chris is his signings. Well 90% of them.

WTF Becchio is all about?!

[quote user="Surfer"]The original post is one of the worst trolls we had in a long time...[/quote]The standard really is getting pretty poor.Roll on the school holidays!

"This forum is being overrun by idiots. 

Besides disagreeing with almost everything that you have written, you apparently don''t know enough about the recent history of our football club to know that neither Hoolahan or Holt were Lambert signings. Neither did the person to respond in agreement, apparently. 

And apparently the first two people to respond didn''t pick up on this either. I wouldn''t care, if I didn''t think that these idiots could destroy the club with their tired uninformed rhetoric and mock outrage.

I suspect this may be an attempt to troll, if it isn''t then you don''t sound very bright (where is City1st when you need him)."

Holt signed when we were in League 1, who was our manager in League 1... (The Messiah if you somehow didnt know)

HUGHTON OUT

[quote user="Wolfgang Bumpkin"]"This forum is being overrun by idiots. 

I suspect this may be an attempt to troll, if it isn''t then you don''t sound very bright (where is City1st when you need him)."

Holt signed when we were in League 1, who was our manager in League 1... (The Messiah if you somehow didnt know)

HUGHTON OUT[/quote] Must resist.....ok i can''t it was Gunn who signed Holt. Gunn chuffin Bryan Gunn.

for what is at first glance a horrifically misinformed outburst, you do raise a couple of interesting points amongst all the muck:

1. the Hooper/RVW situation looks all the more ominous after Saturday, indeed the supply WAS there as has so often been pointed out on here as being the sole reason the guys arent scoring more, yet Hooper rushed a couple first half and didnt get as much of a look-in thereafter.

2. Hoolahan. Bit of a taboo subject but with the fruitless performances with the triumvirate of Tettey, Fer and Howson of late, who''s to say Hoolahan wouldnt add a bit of creativity in the middle. Lightweight, yes. Lacks the pace of Howson going forward, indeed. But with Fer''s performance against Cardiff, who''s to say we couldn''t replace him with Wes in a straight swap - would hardly unbalance the team.

Frustrations are mounting over lack of creativity and i see no reason why wes wouldnt provide something of an answer.

I''ll admit that Hoolahan wasnt signed by the Messiah, but the Messiah signed Hoolahan for Livingstone and would have signed him for us as well if he wasnt already here!

When teams like Southampton and Swansea who have spent nothing compared to us are ahead of us, you know we are doing badly.

We have to get an attacking manager like Di Matteo, Holloway or Di Canio. At least Di Canio would show some passion. He would be a great choice after his disgraceful sacking by Sunderland, under him we would play the traditional "Norwich way".

IMHO the real deal for manager would be Osvaldo Ardiles, who, in the mid-1990''s, as the manager of Spurs, applied a 5-striker formation. That''s the spirit we need!

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]IMHO the real deal for manager would be Osvaldo Ardiles, who, in the mid-1990''s, as the manager of Spurs, applied a 5-striker formation. That''s the spirit we need![/quote]

Agree that Ardiles would be a sensible appointment to produce the attacking football we need.

" When teams like Southampton and Swansea who have spent nothing compared to us"

Go check your facts son ... a very poor troll post.

Can somebody please explain to me how having 31 shots on target doesn''t constitute attacking football?!?!?

The issue for me is that we are not putting the chances away. We had enough against Arsenal too. But do we really think that playing 2 strikers will solve that? Surely Howson, Pilks, Snoddy, Fer, Redmond, Hoops, Elmander, RVW etc all have the ability to score goals when they get the chance regardless of who else is on the pitch. They are professional footballers after all right? What do we think is actually going wrong. Why can''t our players turn these chances in to goals?

[quote user="Wolfgang Bumpkin"] Holt signed when we were in League 1, who was our manager in League 1... (The Messiah if you somehow didnt know)

HUGHTON OUT[/quote]
Grant Holt made his Norwich debut in a 7-1 defeat at home to Colchester. Two questions:
1). Who was the Norwich manager that day?
2). Who was the Colchester manager that day?
Now answer this question:
3) Which of those managers signed Grant Holt?

[quote user="Wolfgang Bumpkin"]Not only is he a terrible manager his signings have been nothing compared to the Messiahs at Villa:

Have to get Hoolahan back in the team as well (another great Lambert signing by the way along with the legend Holty and

the Norfolk Cafu)! Only a fool like Hugton could think Howson is better!!!

Anyone who is happy at the minute is a plastic and doesn''t derserve to support the club![/quote]

His signings haven''t been as bad as your spelling, surely after a year and a half even the thickest "fans" can by now have learned how to spell a name which has only 7 (yes seven) letters! Maybe when he leaves we''ll get a manager with a name like Ba and the everyone will be happy.

Dear lord! Even by trolls standards this one is like the blue square Prem. It has to be a binner, as any true City fan knows who signed who. I''m just embarrassed for them now…..

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Dear lord! Even by trolls standards this one is like the blue square Prem. It has to be a binner, as any true City fan knows who signed who. I''m just embarrassed for them now…..[/quote]

I''m not a troll!!!! I''ve been a loyal fan since the Messiah took over and went to loads of games and now hes gone I''ve STILL watched some of the games on tv.

Wolfgang Bumpkin = Not a plastic

It seems this message board is infested with cowardly plastics.

Wolfgang''s quote of the day: "When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important then the name on the back."

Well, that was very disappointing - I''m guessing last nights hurricane didn''t go over Bumpkin''s Ipsh1te bedsit then