Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Respect to those going to Man U.

Tuesday night, 5-6 hour journey each way, £45 a ticket and could be extra time.

Not going myself but a brilliant effort by those who are, no one could doubt the loyalty of these city fans.

I have done some long away trips, Swansea in league 2 in the 80''s lost 4 nil but I think we have a chance tomorrow, be good to let a few fringe players have a chance, Bennett, Johnson , Redmond etc.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]Tuesday night, 5-6 hour journey each way, £45 a ticket and could be extra time.

Not going myself but a brilliant effort by those who are, no one could doubt the loyalty of these city fans.

I have done some long away trips, Swansea in league 2 in the 80''s lost 4 nil but I think we have a chance tomorrow, be good to let a few fringe players have a chance, Bennett, Johnson , Redmond etc.[/quote]It has worked out not that pricey actually, the coach is free, and I got a group ticket which made my ticket about 20 quid I think.

Free coach travel?That''s impressive. That won''t be cheap for Norwich to lay-on.

[quote user="K Lo"]Free coach travel?That''s impressive. That won''t be cheap for Norwich to lay-on.[/quote]There has been a league wide initiative to make away supporting cheaper, for example Stoke have laid on free travel to all away games for the whole season.Norwich have just announced they will subsidise half price tickets for Newcastle away.But, in the grand scheme, assuming 3000 fans go tomorrow night, and guestimating 20 quid a pop for coach travel, that only amounts to 60 grand. Which in the terms of teh 80 odd million the club will earn this season, is nowt.

Hang on Morty, a group booking? That sounds like you have friends!! I presume that we could name one or two posters on here that won''t be in your group!

Hope you enjoy the game.