Sign in to follow this  
Prophet

Those of you who mocked me earlier

Are you going to be honest and admit that you should take it back? I said that the future is bleak under hughton and you just mocked me...I was at the cardiff game on saturday and quite honestly after the game i felt sick. So many chances yet not even ONE converted! The crowd was vocal that day and I sit in the f@cking city stand! Back when I made my first post on here I encouraged open debate and the sharing of ideas but nobody cared, they just ripped the piss out of me. So is anybody going to take it back, or just spit at me again?

I can''t remember if I mocked you before, but can I mock you now for making this lame thread?

Just to remind people........[quote user="Prophet"]EIGHT wins in 30 games. that is sickening to the core. let that sink in. EIGHT.oh, and my shift button is broken by the way.[/quote]LOL! [:D]

Firstly, your post was little more than "I want Hughton out because he isn''t Lambert" but secondly I have just noticed that just before you posted your "Analytical comment" cack, you made a pathetic attempt to troll a thread about Ray''s Funds so I think you fully deserve all the mocking you get.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Am I allowed to cry about you being mean to me now? ;)[/quote]Start a thread about it[Y]

[quote user="ricardo"]He''ll be on about the Illuminati and Chemtrails next.[/quote]

Lol😉

[quote user="Prophet"]Are you going to be honest and admit that you should take it back? I said that the future is bleak under hughton and you just mocked me...I was at the cardiff game on saturday and quite honestly after the game i felt sick. So many chances yet not even ONE converted! The crowd was vocal that day and I sit in the f@cking city stand! Back when I made my first post on here I encouraged open debate and the sharing of ideas but nobody cared, they just ripped the piss out of me. So is anybody going to take it back, or just spit at me again?[/quote]

Quite honestly I thought you were one of those trolling bellends that like to play during the school holidays. And now...nothing has changed, sorry!!

What an amazing post well done!....not all of us have your amazing perception. Anyone who mocked you should quite clearly take it back. I can''t wait to here more of your ideas and i hope McNally reads your future publications.

I for one am beside myself in antisipation.

Sorry Prophet.. 31 shots in the game.. anyone would think by your post that Hughton had all of them?!?!

we were unlucky on Saturday, taking "Fer-gate" into account some might even say we Won the game!

[quote user="Prophet"]Are you going to be honest and admit that you should take it back? I said that the future is bleak under hughton and you just mocked me...I was at the cardiff game on saturday and quite honestly after the game i felt sick. So many chances yet not even ONE converted! The crowd was vocal that day and I sit in the f@cking city stand! Back when I made my first post on here I encouraged open debate and the sharing of ideas but nobody cared, they just ripped the piss out of me. So is anybody going to take it back, or just spit at me again?[/quote]And if we''d won, I assume you would have come on here and said those who mocked you were right?I don''t think so somehow...

Entertaining thread though TBF, which makes a pleasant change these days. [B][<:o)]

Ah you''re the kn0b you pretended his shift key wasnt working to disguise your writing pattern from your usual identity, but then somebody proved it would be and made you look a fool.

I assumed you''d have crawled away in humiliation and opened another account by now.