Sign in to follow this  
IrishCan

Hughton's future

I think McNally will give Hughton just another handful of games guys...if we''re still in the bottom 3 after the Palace game...I think he''s gone. Any thoughts??

I can see that in the future, Hughton will retire and do a bit of travelling and a bit of punditry in particular for the Ireland games.

When he is about 85, he''ll end up in a fancy care home on the outskirts of london where he will become known for watching the football and shouting expletives at the defenders for not doing their jobs properly.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I can see that in the future, Hughton will retire and do a bit of travelling and a bit of punditry in particular for the Ireland games.

When he is about 85, he''ll end up in a fancy care home on the outskirts of london where he will become known for watching the football and shouting expletives at the defenders for not doing their jobs properly.[/quote]

Sounds a bit like Hansen at that care home on the BBC on Saturday night.

Ha, that''s the one! I do think he''s a very well spoken chap and there aren''t many around as seemingly intelligent as him. I like Walcott in interviews too, he seems to be a well rounded chap. That''s why i could see him wheeled out at a world cup or two if Ireland get there.

One way to get rid without expense of paying compo would be to replace Trollope with another first team coach, he has certainly not improved the squad in performance or results. With perhaps Neil Adams CH might feel his position undermined by removing one of his right hand men and resign.

Actually, I''d like to see Chris Hughton stay on at NCFC in some capacity.

Maybe a position as janitor would suit him?

[quote user="pyjamas"]Actually, I''d like to see Chris Hughton stay on at NCFC in some capacity. Maybe a position as janitor would suit him?[/quote]

Ah, Bryan Gunn''s old job.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="pyjamas"]Actually, I''d like to see Chris Hughton stay on at NCFC in some capacity. Maybe a position as janitor would suit him?[/quote]

[/quote]

What a load of scrote  - a left sac and a right sac and not a cock between you.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1-7.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1-7.

[/quote]

45h, 4th and 3rd in the top flight, saving Valencias header, and twa**ing Lothar Matthaus....

Next....!

I think he should be the Carrow Rd . car park attendant , he would pack all the home supporters vehicles, except one, to the rear end, away fans could park wherever they wanted in the middle and towards the stadium whilst the lone Norwich car could spend the whole of the afternoon trying to get his between two white lines without any success, at which point CH would explain to the awaiting media that he really was up against some very well organised away parking.[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]