Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Joe Hart dropped for Saturday?

"Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart, 26, is likely to be dropped for the Premier League game against Norwich City on Saturday amid growing ­concern about his form."

According to the times.

Good thing?

Definately a good thing in my book. He''s still an excellent keeper, just the press love to build english players up to the point of godlike status before knocking them back down.

He was very good versus Poland recently and actually, I blame the defender for the mistake at the weekend, what was he even doing there heading it back when clearly Hart was getting there.

Sorry Jimmy but Hart was clearly at fault.

He is the one in control of that situation as he is facing the whole play. The defender is rightly concentrating on the ball. The keeper must make the call to either come and claim the ball or stay back and let the defender head it back to him.

In both scenarios the keeper makes the call and calls to the defender. This did not happen.

Hart''s fault I''m afraid.

Snake

A bad thing.........I rather City play against a shakey keeper atm, and Joe Tart is.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]if Hart is Dropped that moves Ruddy up the england Pecking order surely?[/quote]

I think Uncle Woy''s road atlas is missing the page with the map of Norfolk on it.

Be more interesting to see who plays in defence for them and how they set up their midfield.

A nice thought jaz but until Ruddy joins a top four team I doubt it''s going to happen.

Still, I could be surprised.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]A nice thought jaz but until Ruddy joins a top four team I doubt it''s going to happen. Still, I could be surprised.[/quote]

If he does get dropped it could force Ruddy''s hand in January if he can smell that England place for Rio.

Chelsea still the preferred destination so I''ve been reliably informed.

Really bad thing for Norwich, if you totalled up shots against vs mistakes, Hart is probably the worst goalkeeper in the league.

Problem with England is, Hart will always gets called up because he plays for Man City no matter what his form or ability is, think Hart would still be England no 1 if he played for Palace or someone? Course he wouldn''t be.

"Bw''s Cat  - Good thing"not reallypantillimon is an excellent keeper and hart is more likely to do something stupid or lube up his gloves to make his game more excitingsomeone made a good point about him on the radio the other night, saying he gets bored, likes the limelight/being a big time charlie and wants to get involved in the game all the time, which being keeper at a club like man city doesnt really allow as they are so good going forwardhe sure as hell needs to be dropped by england, ive not seen too many keepers dive to make a save, get their positioning spot on, actually get two hands on it and STILL have it go through his hands

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

[quote user="Bws Cat "]A nice thought jaz but until Ruddy joins a top four team I doubt it''s going to happen. Still, I could be surprised.[/quote]

If he does get dropped it could force Ruddy''s hand in January if he can smell that England place for Rio.

Chelsea still the preferred destination so I''ve been reliably informed.

[/quote]to sit on the bench when he can see the season out here and start the world cup Englands number 1?