Sign in to follow this  
unique

Wes Hoolahan

What a way to mark his 200th appearance for Norwich City with one of his most inept, abject, appalling 45 minutes of football he could ever have produced.

He has been poor - most annoyed about him hovering around our own area, not looking around him, not aware of apparently anything going on behind him, not picking anyone up - not helping the team at all.  

Just look at what he has ahead of him and around him.  He keeps getting crowded out by Man U and there is little or no outlet for him and pairing him Elmander is laughable, would never work in a month of Sundays.

Fer has been the worst player on the pitch first half.

Garrido is tied closely with Johnson for me with Fer just behind. Wes looked to me like he was making some smart twists and turns but none got into space for him to release the ball to. Regardless his best days are behind him. Being a part of the three amigos was my favourite time watching Wessi

I love Wes too but he has been lightweight in this game so far, trying to glide past players like he is still in the championship, he can still glide but leaves the ball with his opponent.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Just look at what he has ahead of him and around him.  He keeps getting crowded out by Man U and there is little or no outlet for him and pairing him Elmander is laughable, would never work in a month of Sundays.

Fer has been the worst player on the pitch first half.

[/quote]

Exactly. Try playing him with players like Pilkington and hooper and you''ll see a much more effective player.