Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Bradley Johnson

He shouldn''t be trying to play ''creative'' balls.

He should be doing what Tettey is doing, simple balls to the nearest player/s. Johnson can do that fine, he''s a bit slower and less convincing than Tettey, but his short range passing is good enough.

He has played plenty of times when he hasn''t attempted anything other than short passes, and he''s not received half as much flack, although a certain few never give him any peace. No idea why Hughton isn''t drumming that into his head more. He can limit his game, so why isn''t he?

This is so uninspiring. Half hearted effort from the players, never looking like scoring and struggling to  pass the ball. I defy anybody to be happy with that first half no show.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He shouldn''t be trying to play ''creative'' balls.

He should be doing what Tettey is doing, simple balls to the nearest player/s. Johnson can do that fine, he''s a bit slower and less convincing than Tettey, but his short range passing is good enough.

He has played plenty of times when he hasn''t attempted anything other than short passes, and he''s not received half as much flack, although a certain few never give him any peace. No idea why Hughton isn''t drumming that into his head more. He can limit his game, so why isn''t he?[/quote]

Hughton can be blamed for a lot, but he can''t be blamed for BJ being a crap footballer! These threads seem to appear everytime BJ plays now.

Never been a massive fan of BJ, but agree with Monty above - he is reasonable enough to put on to break up the play and give the ball to someone more talented. But he has got to do that and not try to be Steven Gerrard.

He isn''t a crap footballer lincoln.

I''m not even going to bother giving you my time in the future, i''ll just leave you with this. If you honestly think he''s a crap footballer you clearly know very little about the sport. Just go take a look at how many tiers of English football there is. And tell me how a PL regular for two seasons can be a crap footballer.

You have no argument, you just insult him. Its pathetic, I can only imagine he''s personally insulted you. Because you show little sign of actually being able to say why you think he''s a crap footballer. Which he clearly isn''t anyway, but you could at least provide a couple points of argument, but you can''t. You''re incapable of that. Goodbye lincoln, have fun not enjoying your football.