Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Snake pit divided

[quote user="he likes paella "]Funny atmosphere yesterday when subs came on half booed half had a go at the ones booing which turned into "who the f*ck do you support'' bring sung at the boo boys.

Funny old game![/quote]Or actually shows that this massive "Hughton out" brigade really isn''t as big as some people may think it is.

Absolutely right Paella and it should be noted also that the great majority of the crowd chanted support for Hughton regularly as they have done at most home games this season. It is just a tiny group that is making a nuisance of themselves at the game and on this message board.

You can still cheer the team and Manager on, but also feel that a change of manager is needed. It is called support.

Booing at the game does not help agreed. l did not boo but l did question why Hooper came off.

I think you will find there are a significant number of fans who feel that a change of manager is needed they just not as rabidly vocal as some and still support the team!

Snake

The river end upper middle section is united as hughton outers to be honest. I found little support left for him as we were leaving the ground yesterday

Otbc

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]Many of the Barclay booed also so the "tiny" Hughton out "gang" is a bit bigger than you think[/quote]Define "many"I heard the odd boo, but it didn''t sound like very many.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]Many of the Barclay booed also so the "tiny" Hughton out "gang" is a bit bigger than you think[/quote]

Define "many"

I heard the odd boo, but it didn''t sound like very many.
[/quote]

You can never hear clearly when you''ve got your head up your @rse

[Y]

[quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]Many of the Barclay booed also so the "tiny" Hughton out "gang" is a bit bigger than you think[/quote]Define "many"I heard the odd boo, but it didn''t sound like very many.[/quote]

You can never hear clearly when you''ve got your head up your @rse

[Y]

[/quote]I see what you did there, very good[Y]Did you hear many boos?Do you go to games?

Where about''s do you sit Warren? I''m close to the stairwell and there were boo''s from all around me, including some from the couple behind me who go to every away game.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Try a straw poll of the away fans,90% would want him out.[/quote]Utter tripe.

[quote user="Vanwink"]You obviously dont go[/quote]Yes I do as it happens.And you are still talking tripe.

That is the same are as me ...I heard a loud booing , both when Hooper was taken of and at the end !! Most around me were vocal about their doubts with Hughton now .

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Where about''s do you sit Warren? I''m close to the stairwell and there were boo''s from all around me, including some from the couple behind me who go to every away game.[/quote]

[quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="morty"]Yes I do as it happens.[/quote]

Are you sure? [^o)]

[/quote]Yes. Do you want to see ticket stubs or something?

Sat in Block B in the Barclay. I heard no boos from where I was or around me, and only cheers when the majority of the snake pit turned on the minority of the snakepit.

Vanwink, pretty sure there''s at least 300 people that go away that don''t want Hughton out so your 90% is a massive over exaggeration.

We`re both guessing  Howson, but it seems to me that a bigger proportion of the away fans, than of the home fans want him out.

[quote user="Vanwink"]We`re both guessing  Howson, but it seems to me that a bigger proportion of the away fans, than of the home fans want him out.[/quote]Based on the fact you''re guessing, what do you actually base this on exactly?Or are you just making things up, to try and suit your agenda?

Do you go to any games, home or away Vanwink, or is your claptrap based on what you read on here?

If you do go to away games, as you say you do, you would appreciate what I am saying.  What was your opinion of the mood of the fans as we left WHL?

[quote user="Vanwink"]If you do go to away games, as you say you do, you would appreciate what I am saying.  What was your opinion of the mood of the fans as we left WHL?[/quote]We lost, what do you expect me to say?What is the point you are trying to make exactly?

I certainly didn''t hear "90%" of fans wanting Hughton out lol.And you yourself just admitted in a post above that you were guessing.