Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Hughton In/Out count

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]In. Staying up post-Lambert huge achievement. Unexpected by most. Squad massively improved. Excellent purchasing. Standard and sophistication of play greatly improved. Ability to retain possession greatly improved. ten1 win from top 10 . Fine margins in Prem.[/quote]

False statistics..........whilst we might actually win 1 game, so those above us could too.[^o)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]In. Staying up post-Lambert huge achievement. Unexpected by most. Squad massively improved. Excellent purchasing. Standard and sophistication of play greatly improved. Ability to retain possession greatly improved. ten1 win from top 10 . Fine margins in Prem.[/quote]

False statistics..........whilst we might actually win 1 game, so those above us could too.[^o)]

[/quote]And what with Hughton being a "Fracking moron" its unlikely he''ll win any games anyway.

--- Rock The Boat: Hughton outers make no rational arguments, with them it is a personal attack on the manager.

Hughton is no messiah, and his management leaves a lot to be desired. Excellent in the transfer market, but limited tactically, and very much a Steve Bruce style dour manager with a dour side. His over-reliance on the First XI, his inability to get us scoring goals, his blindness to patently obvious like Howson not being a defensive midfielder.

The key indicator will be in results on the pitch. During the calendar year 2013 we are on relegation form. This season we are on relegation form. The saving grace is performances are improving at the moment.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Had 2 players not been lucky to lump one in from range we would be rock bottom, its a matter of perspective.[/quote]So we''re only counting goals in the 6 yard box now?If that''s the case, we should probably chalk the Everton game down as a win then, seeing as though we can''t count Barkley''s goal.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="KeelansGlove"]Had 2 players not been lucky to lump one in from range we would be rock bottom, its a matter of perspective.[/quote]So we''re only counting goals in the 6 yard box now?If that''s the case, we should probably chalk the Everton game down as a win then, seeing as though we can''t count Barkley''s goal.[/quote]

Well changing the rules is a slight improvement on last season''s "what we deserve table". Because we were out of the bottom three we had an alternative table where we were in it because that''s apparently where we deserved to be[:S]

But you''re right. All teams have to be treated equally on all these alternative theories so what we''ll lose on the swings we''ll probably gain on the roundabouts. My idea for an alternative table is to only count goals scored from open play...

So the count as of 09:14 this morning and now my vote of in, the count is...

IN - 44

OUT - 41

OTF* - 15

* On the fence. In this I have included people that have said maybe In but only if certain results are met etc. They are neither definite ins or outs but depending on results will be pushed one way or the other.

I can see where the outers are coming from, but if they take a step backwards and take off the tinted glasses they might be able to see the good the manager is doing throughout the club.

A question, is it people still can''t get over Lambert?

A resounding IN from me.

"Not Born Just Bred"

I can see where the outers are coming from, but if they take a step backwards and take off the tinted glasses they might be able to see the good the manager is doing throughout the club.

A question, is it people still can''t get over Lambert?

A resounding IN from me.

I think that is a major truth. They were unique times under Lambert and some find it hard to accept that it probably won''t happen again for a very long time.

we may as well just not have a manger. It''d make no difference at this time. He''s unmoved, unmotivated, unimaginative and we aren''t moving forwards to anything but obscurity.
Definite and resounding OUT