Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Lawro's Prediction is out...

ive been waiting for this all week.

so, if southampton only manage a draw from his prediction, norwich could still be promoted.

but really, if we consentrate on ourselves and do the buisiness, they we wont have to worry

CMON CITY!

I wouldnt worry he is  normaly wrong with our predictions, any way i dont expect fergie to help redknapp as i remember the year blackburn and manure were head to head for the title, redknapp was then the manager of west ham, utds apponents on the last day of the season which they had to win to claim the title . Late in the game utd threw on an extra forward to try and win the game redknapp took of a forward and put on an extra defender to stop utd hence utd only drew the game and blackburn claimed the title having lost 2-1 to liverpool,  so  fergie its time to get your own back OTBC

If we went by his predictions then we would have been relegated at christmas, let''s hope that once again he''s wrong. Be interesting to see what he says next season should Preston win the play-offs

What the hell is he on about?

They are playing United for god sake and although United arent too great against the lower sides its just not logically a match you would go in Southamptons favour. Also, they are without Crouch and hes a key figure for them.

On MOTD last Saturday Lawro said Southampton would stay up. So he had to give those score predictions in Southampton''s favour. But he is always wrong.

So our old mate Alan Brazil has tipped us to go down, quelle suprise, the old tit. Do any pundits think any different? I know i shouldn''t care but i do. Still, no more fairy this year.Theres something quite sinister abut him. PLease don''t let him be at Fulham so sky can do the usual - before kick off:- close up on fairy- half time:-close up on village idiot. There should be too many wonderful outfits for this.

Come on the travelling masses do us back home proud as usual

HURRY UP SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These predictions are designed to fit with his prediction that all promoted teams will be relagated. He said last weekend that he stands by those predictions, so this was inevitable.

I never really get upset with Lawro''s prediction''s.  The only thing that annoys me is a lot of the time his synopsis never actually mentions City at all and just talks about our opposition. 

At the end of the day, it shows how rubbish his predictions are because I''m sure if you were to look he has probably predicted us about 10 points all season.

I think he''s predicted us to win once this season. He''s a poor excuse for a pundit, and an even worse co-commentator. I''m pleased he''s predicted us to go down. That can only be a good thing. I think when he shaved his Scouse ''tasche off, he lost the power of rational thought. He''s inane, devoid of charisma and character, and the quicker BBC big-wigs spot this, the better off MOTD and Footie Focus will be.

Here''s an interesting fact though... If anything other than a Norwich win happens tomorrow, the team that stays up will have set a record low number of points for premiership survival. (bradford stayed up with 36 points in the 1999/00 season, equal to the maximum that city could finish on)