Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

SACK HIM NOW

Most talented squad we have had for years and best we can do tonight is play Elmander up front, in bottom three of league, can hardly score and 1 point from Hull+Cardiff.

Di Matteo or MON who has unfinished business please

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]The PRO Hughton supporters need to get in real world , didn''t hurt Southampton getting rid of Pardew[/quote]
For every example you can give of it working out well, I can give an example of it not working out well. 
It definitely hurt Wolves when they sacked Mick McCarthy. 
Your turn. 

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]Herman where is your intellect you asbo? Can you not hold a debate without swearing. I guess it is half-term

Said it Roberto Di Matteo, attacking football at its best[/quote]

Di Matteo''s played defensively at Chelsea. How did he get on at a similar sized club such as WBA? He got sacked because he had a worse record than Hughton

He got sacked by WBA, a team similar in stature to us. MON is old and past it!!

Blame Hughton and my crappy football team for the swearing. It''s relieving!

[quote user="The New Boy (Le Juge)"][quote user="Capt_Canary"]The PRO Hughton supporters need to get in real world , didn''t hurt Southampton getting rid of Pardew[/quote]
For every example you can give of it working out well, I can give an example of it not working out well. 
Your turn. 

Sunderland sacking O''neill worked last season. The mistake was keeping him on long term.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="The New Boy (Le Juge)"][quote user="Capt_Canary"]The PRO Hughton supporters need to get in real world , didn''t hurt Southampton getting rid of Pardew[/quote]
Your turn. 

Sunderland sacking O''neill worked last season. The mistake was keeping him on long term.[/quote]
I''m sure I read that Di Canio didn''t actually win any more points per game that season than O''Neill did, so the sacking led to no change in their fortunes.
Same with Adkins and Pochettino actually, they were 3 points clear of the relegation zone when sacking Adkins in January and then 5 points clear at the end of the season - pretty much the same number of points per game. 

I think he should go now it''s getting beyond a joke, we can''t defend so why sit back and let the opposition attack us for 70% of the game and playing elmander who has touched the ball about 3 times in over an hour of the game, at least snodgrass getting injured gives us an excuse why we lost

Look at all the Southampton fans who did there nut about Adkins getting sacked for pochettino! Now got them up high in the league with. Squad equal to ours! Maybe we should do what most of US want and save Hughton and get a manager in who cAnt speak a word of English and do well..... ;)

[quote user="lake district canary"]Oh get lost.
[/quote]

Blimey even you cannot muster one of your be patient things are improving 500 word posts. We must have been bad tonight.

My managerial targets:

Thomas Tuchel. Co Adriaanse.

Dream scenario would be to get Marcelo Bielsa but that''s highly unlikely but still a nice though...

2 of those 3 out of a job right now.