Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Can't think of any positives

After watching that, I can''t understand the team selection, the player''s motivation, or indeed the point of even turning up.   feel sorry for the fans that went.   I feel it was a waste of an evening watching that.   For what?   Game time for squad players?  No.   No sign of Murphy or Hooper until it was too late.   Can''t blame Snodgrass''s injury - we were appalling before that.  

I just don''t know.   

The worst match I have ever seen us play in - including the 1-7.

Has the penny finally dropped LDC?Are you now beginning to grasp what we''ve been on about for the last 10 months.Sooner or later he''ll have to go because we cannot accept inept Managers who are responsible for inept performances like that

[quote user="lake district canary"]After watching that, I can''t understand the team selection, the player''s motivation, or indeed the point of even turning up.   feel sorry for the fans that went.   I feel it was a waste of an evening watching that.   For what?   Game time for squad players?  No.   No sign of Murphy or Hooper until it was too late.   Can''t blame Snodgrass''s injury - we were appalling before that.  

I just don''t know.   

The worst match I have ever seen us play in - including the 1-7.

[/quote]The loud sound of a penny spinning on a glass table with a satisfying clink as it finally  comes to rest...

holy cr@p ldc has seen the light

really should have just played the youngsters/B team tonight. those injuries are going to come back to haunt hughton over the next few weeks

can u sit down please wrote the following post at 29/10/2013 9:57 PM:

Come join th edark side LDC. It wont make you any lesser a fan

Not everyone would agree with that, or perhaps the word is supporter.

After that performance, Hughton will be under intense pressure and speculation from the media.   If things don''t improve in the next two or three matches, that may be it for him.   I''ve stuck with him, but  tonight was abject.