Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

What a load of utter Rubbish

Actually Ricardo I think it shows deeper issues.  It isn''t rubbish!

To lose away at a second string Man Utd is no disgrace, but the manner of the defeat is of great concern.  You have to ask, why we played so poorly when the players out there we know are more than capable of competing.

Snoddy getting injured is a concern and I truly hope he is ok, but he is only one player who has been very ineffectual this season.  I am more concerned with the injury to Redmond who is our most exciting player and the player most likely to create for us.

However the confidence of the whole squad and club is of the greatest concern and there are deeper problems which if not addressed quickly will drag us down badly.  Can you not see this Ricardo or do you really believe that it''s all superficial and everything will be hunky dorey soon?

Snake

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="ricardo"]Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.[/quote]A deepening injury crisis is going to lead to some of those ''weak'' second string players being in our first team, so it would be nice if they could look a little bit interested in playing football.[/quote]Perhaps you should email McNally and ask for a refund.

Citizen Journalist Foghorn wrote the following post at 29/10/2013 10:06 PM:

---- Vanwink: Where''s Morty when you need him?

Just starting his 5 hour coach journey back to Norwich I think.

Let''s hope he takes the time to reflect, he might like to pick up on the mood of the others on the bus and perhaps reflect that accurately next time he is asked.

To use Snoddy''s nasty injury as a way to deflect any negative discussion is pretty lame if you ask me.Get well soon buddy.HUGHTON OUT

[quote user="ricardo"]Perhaps you should email McNally and ask for a refund.[/quote]Careful now, few more posts like that and you might have to come off your high horse.

"Bws Cat "Cricket.

You know something''s up when Herman and LDC join the Hughton out bandwagon!

I honestly don''t want to be associated with a lot of the Hughton outers but my patience isn''t infinite. It''s so hard grinning and hoping he will turn it around. Not an important game in the scheme of things but still fed up with the way it''s gone.

Least we''ve only Man City next.

It is very very hard to argue against the concept of a need for change now. A terrible performance, and a predictability now I just can''t see us getting out of. Felt a pang of loyalty and even sympathy for CH after saturday, but he has got to consider his future now. I take the point about injuries, but we weren''t exactly setting the world on fire with everyone fit ! See the defending tonight? Looked like Pub Football to me.

We are going to get murdered at Man City.    

[quote user="snake-eyes"]

Actually Ricardo I think it shows deeper issues.  It isn''t rubbish!

To lose away at a second string Man Utd is no disgrace, but the manner of the defeat is of great concern.  You have to ask, why we played so poorly when the players out there we know are more than capable of competing.

Snoddy getting injured is a concern and I truly hope he is ok, but he is only one player who has been very ineffectual this season.  I am more concerned with the injury to Redmond who is our most exciting player and the player most likely to create for us.

However the confidence of the whole squad and club is of the greatest concern and there are deeper problems which if not addressed quickly will drag us down badly.  Can you not see this Ricardo or do you really believe that it''s all superficial and everything will be hunky dorey soon?

Snake

[/quote]No doubt the confidence was boosted by those who booed on Saturday.Nobody forces you to go Snake, send your season ticket back if you don''t like it. I don''t run the club and don''t pretend to second guess the board or the manager. NCFC will be here tomorrow, next year and the year after, players and managers come and go, form goes up and down. Nothing I do will have any effect on that so why do I need to get upset?It will either turn for the better or heads will roll. I''ve seen it all before a couple of dozen times so I will wait and see as per usual.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="ricardo"]Perhaps you should email McNally and ask for a refund.[/quote]Careful now, few more posts like that and you might have to come off your high horse.[/quote]Water off a ducks back.When McNally decides its enough he will go. No sense in getting angry about something you can do nothing about.

[quote user="ricardo"]Water off a ducks back.When McNally decides its enough he will go. No sense in getting angry about something you can do nothing about.[/quote]At what point have I said I wanted Hughton to go? You said we should be concerned about the injuries to deflect attention from our performance, I point out that the two are related, you respond with an insult. You''re cracking up.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="ricardo"]Perhaps you should email McNally and ask for a refund.[/quote]Careful now, few more posts like that and you might have to come off your high horse.[/quote]Water off a ducks back.When McNally decides its enough he will go. No sense in getting angry about something you can do nothing about.[/quote]that''s not true though is it? once the fans turn on the manager unless it''s steve keane it''s normally over very quickly

Wow Ricardo

I asked you an honest question and you spout such tripe back?

I did not boo at the game. I don''t boo at the game. I cheer our team on every game! It is because I care that I discuss these issues honestly and openly.  You keep turning up as will I and my father and my son every game! So come down off your high horse and start treating posters with just a little more respect.

We are every bit as committed to our team as you despite how you may feel otherwise.

It appears a civil discussion and debate with you is no longer possible. I just don''t understand why you attack anyone who disagrees with you or you disagree with so personally.  It is not needed.

A real pity.[:(]

The collective members of the board of NCFC will decide......and not the board/bored members of the Pink''un forum, regarding the future/fate of employees of the club.

Although, any NCFC supporter has a constitutional right to criticise and air their grievances or discontent, regarding team and managerial performances......and voice their fears plus concerns.....of where their club is heading.

Just keep it clean.....and constructive.....and folk will reply - and disagree or agree, and reciprocate in a polite and civil manner....

But in reality, all the above is probably just a load of ole cobblers......   

[quote user="snake-eyes"]

Wow Ricardo

I asked you an honest question and you spout such tripe back?

I did not boo at the game. I don''t boo at the game. I cheer our team on every game! It is because I care that I discuss these issues honestly and openly.  You keep turning up as will I and my father and my son every game! So come down off your high horse and start treating posters with just a little more respect.

We are every bit as committed to our team as you despite how you may feel otherwise.

It appears a civil discussion and debate with you is no longer possible. I just don''t understand why you attack anyone who disagrees with you or you disagree with so personally.  It is not needed.

A real pity.[:(]

[/quote]I certainly apologise if you feel I have attacked you and was not directly accusing you of booing. I have no axe to grind with those who want CH out and have merely stated that having seen this many times before I''m not going to get concerned about something I have no power to change.Every manager lives and dies by his results and nothing is more certain that one day CH will be an ex manager. My opinion is he''s got until after the Palace game but I know no more than you about what McNally thinks.

"Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy"

Agreed. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

In my case I have argued for Snodgrass to be replaced by Redmond and tonight''s unfortunate injuries may mean we have neither of them for some time. Wish Snoddy the very best outcome and both of them a quick recovery.... who''s up next for that right wing spot, or do we change our formation?