Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

What a load of utter Rubbish

My first post of this season... and I came on to post exactly the same thing... Whats the f****ing point... I feel sorry for the 2000 fans that made the round trip.

He should have went months ago. He''s useless. Newcastle knew something years ago.

He''s just waiting for that big pay off. Results don''t matter to him anymore

Well he''s certainly sorted out our defensive weaknesses from our first season in the PL.

Time for everyone to show a little patience whilst Hughton and his buddies sort out the attack.

Fucking angry!! Backed him and backed him,had a little wobble, but carried on backing him and now this embarrassment. I don''t think anyone was expecting a result but it''s impossible to even hope that we might nick something. Sad and depressing night!!

I admit i didn''t really care about this one, but I expected those pushing for a first team place to perform better than that.

Squad management is essential for a modern day manager. I agreed that we needed to give game time to those that haven''t played much, but I still expect them to be organised and up for it, but they seemed disorganised and flat.  Why?

You get the feeling the manager may have lost support from those he has sidelined or ignored? Not saying this has happened, but it is possible?

Snake

Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.

[quote user="ricardo"]
A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.
[/quote]

I think most people would have appreciated a bit of effort though.

The whole team looks shot through.

[quote user="ricardo"]Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.[/quote]You''d see the positives in human extinction.

[quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="ricardo"]A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.[/quote]

[/quote]unsurprising after the Snoddy incident. I hope he''s o.k.

[quote user="ricardo"]Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.

[/quote]

I''m beginning to think you want us to get relegated!

[quote user="ricardo"]Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.[/quote]You''re rapidly becomming a lone voice Ricardo - even LDC is showing didtinct signs of defecting to the "out" camp.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="ricardo"]Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.[/quote]You''d see the positives in human extinction.[/quote]Well thats one way to clear out the dead wood.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="ricardo"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

unsurprising after the Snoddy incident. I hope he''s o.k.
[/quote]

What was the excuse before the injury Ricardo?

[quote user="ricardo"]unsurprising after the Snoddy incident. I hope he''s o.k.[/quote]So where was the effort before the Snoddy incident?

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="ricardo"]Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.

[/quote]You''d see the positives in human extinction.
[/quote]

Reckon we''d avoid relegation...

[quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="ricardo"]A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.[/quote]

[/quote]unsurprising after the Snoddy incident. I hope he''s o.k.[/quote]

What was the excuse before the injury Ricardo?

[/quote]First half a non event, a homer penalty that only Man U would ever get then a reasonable start to the second half. Bunn at fault for 3 and 4. To be honest I am concerned with our injury list than any knee jerk anti CH stuff. That will all take care of itself should we lose the next two.

[quote user="ricardo"]Instead of this nonsense we should be concerned about a deepening injury crisis and what looks like something quite serious for Snoddy.A weak second string losing to Man U is the least of our worries.[/quote]A deepening injury crisis is going to lead to some of those ''weak'' second string players being in our first team, so it would be nice if they could look a little bit interested in playing football.

The pro Hughton camp must be running out of excuses, it annoys me how ignorant they can be at times like these. Its a competitive game to a second string so to say it doesn''t matter is ridiculous. My genuine concern is who to replace Hughton with. 

It''s not just about this game - we have not performed well since the season started. Last 4 matches, 11 conceded, 2 scored (none by a striker) and Man City up next!

Just not looking good.