Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

Was it????

As bad as the Fulham game last season when we saw what we would be in for? I have always been a massive Hughton detractor. It''s nothing personal but it came from sitting down to watch this bright new era and we get thumped 5-0 at Craven Cottage. I don''t think he''s ever truly recovered himself in my eyes. However, I don''t think tonights result will have much bearing on his future at this club. I think it will be decided by Christmas. He will have a few more games to show he can turn it around. Going in his favour is the fact that nothing separates us from the top half. I think if we were further adrift then things would be different. I''m sure that he meets regularly with McNally and he knows what has to happen. He''s a nice guy and I don''t wish him any ill, but he has to turn this club around or go. He has to show that he can take us forward and he''s just not doing that.but back to the original point. Was it as bad as the thumping at fulham?

I think this was our worst performance since Fulham.
I can''t think of a worse one between then and now. 

I think we were a lot worse at Spurs this season. At least we gave this a decent go, if the ref hadn''t gifted them their lead it might have turned out differently. Score line flattered them due to 2 late goals

Surely losing at home to Colchester 7-1 was up there with the Fulham performance...

[quote user="AJ"]Surely losing at home to Colchester 7-1 was up there with the Fulham performance...[/quote]

Or the 0-4 home defeat to MKDONS during the Messiah''s reign?