Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Is it time for his detractors to apologise

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]I think my old mate wiz enjoys the attention as long as it isn''t too nasty and i think his detractors enjoy having a pantomime villian to unite against and take their mind off our poor run of results ... its a win win situation for everyone as far as i can see  [:D]
[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]

Batten down the hatches Wiz old pal, there''s a big blow coming over Pakefield tonight. Keep yer wand dry.[Y]
[/quote]

Bugger, I know that Ricardo, we''re not that far off the south sea front, it got rough here during The Big Storm.

[/quote]

Don''t let the virgins get damp and I don''t mean just round the gusset.[:D]
[/quote]

:lol

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I bet Wiz can''t remember the last time his wand got wet.[+o(]

[/quote]

Must have been around Queen Victoria''s Coronation I reckon.

I don''t think I''ve ever said anything nasty about Wiz, so can I just ask if he''s ever apologised to anyone who he has detracted?

[quote user="River end canary"]FIRST WIZARD has been calling out hapless Hughtons deficiencies for months and had taken pelters on this forum. He is being proven correct as the season progresses. This thread is for the likes of Morty and the rest to acknowledge their errors and give FW the apology he deserves OTBC[/quote]

Hello Wiz, you sock puppet

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I don''t think I''ve ever said anything nasty about Wiz, so can I just ask if he''s ever apologised to anyone who he has detracted?[/quote]

I''ll answer that for you Mr A.............yes, a fair amount of times actually.