Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Is it time for his detractors to apologise

FIRST WIZARD has been calling out hapless Hughtons deficiencies for months and had taken pelters on this forum.

He is being proven correct as the season progresses. This thread is for the likes of Morty and the rest to acknowledge their errors and give FW the apology he deserves

OTBC

[quote user="River end canary"][quote user="morty"]Shove it up your ricker[Y][/quote]

I will take that as an apology.[/quote]Being clearly educationally sub normal, I have no doubt you will.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="River end canary"][quote user="morty"]Shove it up your ricker[Y][/quote]

I will take that as an apology.[/quote]Being clearly educationally sub normal, I have no doubt you will.[/quote]

It takes a big big man to apologise when he is wrong. Are you really the weasel in real life as you are on this board.

Anyway will have to leave you for now am about to leave with the family waveney for a week in the sun. On this occasion I am not supporting my local tourist trade

Don''t leave us hanging REC. ''You'' have only been on here 10 days and already going on holiday. Please answer my question on the other thread before you go. I''m not sure I could wait for a week for an answer. There are some multi million pound decisions to be made here. Perhaps you could communicate with us whilst you are on holiday. I''m sure the REC family will understand, what with the importance of your contribution and all.

[quote user="River end canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="River end canary"][quote user="morty"]Shove it up your ricker[Y][/quote]

I will take that as an apology.[/quote]Being clearly educationally sub normal, I have no doubt you will.[/quote]

It takes a big big man to apologise when he is wrong. Are you really the weasel in real life as you are on this board.

Anyway will have to leave you for now am about to leave with the family waveney for a week in the sun. On this occasion I am not supporting my local tourist trade[/quote]I''m not wrong.I bet someone £50 that we shall stay up this season just yesterday, so have the courage of my convictions.I''m not allowed to call people here idiots here any more, but, well, you know....

To the OP I say many thanks but I require no apology from the ''rent a mob'' on here, I have no time, or respect, for their gang attacks on me anyway.

They know, deep down, I''m right, but all they can do is lash out blindly at me in denial.

Meanwhile City continue to struggle...........and that the real tragidy.

HUGHTON OUT.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

To the OP I say many thanks but I require no apology from the ''rent a mob'' on here, I have no time, or respect, for their gang attacks on me anyway.

They know, deep down, I''m right, but all they can do is lash out blindly at me in denial.

HUGHTON OUT.

[/quote]The only person I ever see consistently lashing out at other fans/the players/the management is YOU.

HUGHTON OUT.

[/quote]You love the attention, stop pretending you don''t.

River End Canary (formerly Waveney Canary/Local Canary/Mike Hunt) is Wiz.

Stop trolling the site and using your alias to back you up. You''re both embarrassing!

Now after me....trolllololollol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaiEdBxrXu0

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Who said you can''t call people idiots here any more Morty?[/quote]The management.Some people don''t like the truth and push the report button lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Who said you can''t call people idiots here any more Morty?[/quote]

The management.

Some people don''t like the truth and push the report button lol.
[/quote]

I call the idiots morons and I seem to have got away with it until now![:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Who said you can''t call people idiots here any more Morty?[/quote]The management.Some people don''t like the truth and push the report button lol.[/quote]

I call the idiots morons and I seem to have got away with it until now![:D]

[/quote]Top tip, cheers[Y]

Just so old Bor is clear on all this malarkey, are we talking about the same First Wizard who said about this time last year that...

[quote user="Wiz"]Well, I''m not afraid to put my hand up.
I was wrong, very wrong about Hughton, I wanted Holloway but I wouldn''t swap Hoots for anyone now... and that includes Lambert!
We''ve struck gold. ....again.[/quote]

If you want my honest opinion,  I reckon the clocks go back and people go mental.

[quote user="Pitchforks & Torches"]River End Canary (formerly Waveney Canary/Local Canary/Mike Hunt) is Wiz. Stop trolling the site and using your alias to back you up. You''re both embarrassing! Now after me....trolllololollol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaiEdBxrXu0[/quote]

Just mind where you park the van.........................oh, and you''re wrong again.

I think my old mate wiz enjoys the attention as long as it isn''t too nasty and i think his detractors enjoy having a pantomime villian to unite against and take their mind off our poor run of results ... its a win win situation for everyone as far as i can see  [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"]I think my old mate wiz enjoys the attention as long as it isn''t too nasty and i think his detractors enjoy having a pantomime villian to unite against and take their mind off our poor run of results ... its a win win situation for everyone as far as i can see  [:D][/quote]

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh no its not.

[quote user="im spartacus"]I think my old mate wiz enjoys the attention as long as it isn''t too nasty and i think his detractors enjoy having a pantomime villian to unite against and take their mind off our poor run of results ... its a win win situation for everyone as far as i can see  [:D]
[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

Saw the thread title and assumed it was about Hughton''s detractors apologising because he has proved them wrong - he does know how to get his teams to attack with 31 chances.

Wishful thinking on my part.....................

[quote user="im spartacus"]I think my old mate wiz enjoys the attention as long as it isn''t too nasty and i think his detractors enjoy having a pantomime villian to unite against and take their mind off our poor run of results ... its a win win situation for everyone as far as i can see  [:D][/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]Batten down the hatches Wiz old pal, there''s a big blow coming over Pakefield tonight. Keep yer wand dry.[Y]

[quote user="ron obvious"]He''s about as entertaining as a prolapsed sphincter.[/quote]maybe! but every thread he starts goes on for several pages, others try and be as contreversial but fail miserably... he is like a shock jock on the radio,  he gets people talking and the board would be poorer without him [:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]I think my old mate wiz enjoys the attention as long as it isn''t too nasty and i think his detractors enjoy having a pantomime villian to unite against and take their mind off our poor run of results ... its a win win situation for everyone as far as i can see  [:D]
[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]

Batten down the hatches Wiz old pal, there''s a big blow coming over Pakefield tonight. Keep yer wand dry.[Y]
[/quote]

Bugger, I know that Ricardo, we''re not that far off the south sea front, it got rough here during The Big Storm.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]Batten down the hatches Wiz old pal, there''s a big blow coming over Pakefield tonight. Keep yer wand dry.[Y][/quote]

Bugger, I know that Ricardo, we''re not that far off the south sea front, it got rough here during The Big Storm.

[/quote]Don''t let the virgins get damp and I don''t mean just round the gusset.[:D]