Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Away fans. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

You go to make the god knows how many miles trip and miss a day or two off work and you get this dross in return.

Save your money. Just don''t go.

Morty said he was going tonight so don''t worry about him, his glass will be half full and his faith will sustain him.

Perhaps all the other truest of true fans will be similarly reassured.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Morty said he was going tonight so don''t worry about him, his glass will be half full and his faith will sustain him.

Perhaps all the other truest of true fans will be similarly reassured.[/quote]

I wonder what defense Morty will come up with tonight. If that isn''t eye opening, what is?

No wait, "we were at old Trafford....."

Nothing to complain about here, 12 hours on a bus watching and supporting my football team in a game that i knew full well before I set out, we had a slim chance of getting anything from.

Course if I was a real fan I would have stayed home and watched a dodgy stream and whined and whinged on here.

[quote user="morty"]Nothing to complain about here, 12 hours on a bus watching and supporting my football team in a game that i knew full well before I set out, we had a slim chance of getting anything from.

Course if I was a real fan I would have stayed home and watched a dodgy stream and whined and whinged on here.[/quote]
In the few days since your return from a stint away from this board you mentioned attendance several times, seemingly suggesting that people can only possess an opinion on the current state of affairs if they have a ticket stub. The other day you said to somebody "were you at the game?".
But what you don''t disclose when you make that comment is that - according to a fellow poster - you actually frequently travel overseas for work, and indeed have just been overseas for a period for work. Presumably this means that you have either watched many of our games on stream yourself this season or not managed to catch them at all. 
I presume that you have an opinion on the Chelsea, Arsenal and Stoke games and any other games games that you have missed? Why can you hold a positive opinion having not attended, but not a negative one? And are you the only fan who has a good reason to miss games at Carrow Road and still be a "real fan" or are their other fans that can miss games and still be "real fans"? If so, what are the list of acceptable reasons please?
Just asking. Please don''t ask for my name and address.

Feel free to go and look for the actual post where i said people who dont go to games arent allowed an opinion. Take all the time you need.

[quote user="morty"]Feel free to go and look for the actual post where i said people who dont go to games arent allowed an opinion. Take all the time you need.[/quote]
This board is better when you aren''t on it.

Lol, i dont give a flying frig what you think, what on earth made you think i do?

Take whatever point you are trying to make or score, and shove it.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, i dont give a flying frig what you think, what on earth made you think i do?

Take whatever point you are trying to make or score, and shove it.[/quote]
My point is that when you are not present on this board there are very few arguments, and when you are present on this board they become very frequent, which leads me to believe that your constantly aggressive and combatant tone and desperate need to protect fan superiority may be a major cause of that. 
In the few days that you have been back you have already, on several occasions, questioned other peoples attendance at games and their legitimacy as fans - despite missing chunks of seasons yourself - and offered to "meet somebody for a drink", before bizarrely asking for their name and address (apparently inviting yourself round to their house to consume their alcoholic beverages).
In your absence there was nobody offering anybody out, and very little by way of inferior vs superior fan arguments, they seem only to happen with any degree of frequency when you are present. That leads me to believe that you are a massive knobhead. 

Lol.

So you''re castigating me for bad behaviour here, but then insult me?

If you feel somehow inferior because you dont go to games then i suggest the issue is yours fella.

[quote user="morty"]Lol.

So you''re castigating me for bad behaviour here, but then insult me?

If you feel somehow inferior because you dont go to games then i suggest the issue is yours fella.[/quote]
Well I''ve likely been to more of the last 6 league games than you, so no - I would not feel inferior on that basis.
I''m just pointing out that comments like this: "if I was a real fan I would have stayed home and watched a dodgy stream and whined and whinged on here"
Don''t hold any weight whatsoever, when you yourself have missed games which many of the people watching streams today would have attended. Of course, you can easily argue that you have legitimate reasons for missing those games - and you do. But so do many, maybe most, of the people who can''t attend a Tuesday night game in Manchester. The reason would likely be the same, work commitments. 
You directly imply that those who attended Tuesdays game are real fans, and those who didn''t are not. That is obvious to anybody who reads that comment. So I presume that those who attended Chelsea at home are real fans, and those who couldn''t due to work are not? 
It is only fair if you are going to direct this sort of empty rhetoric towards non-attendees that somebody points out that you aren''t always able to attend games yourself - it makes you look a lot more human like the rest of us, and a lot less ''superfan'', doesn''t it?

Wow, you really do have issues, dont you?

Try the samaritans, they''ll likely care, because i certainly don''t lol.

[quote user="morty"]Wow, you really do have issues, dont you?

Try the samaritans, they''ll likely care, because i certainly don''t lol.[/quote]
I''d argue that you are the one with the issues, particularly with anger.
Try boxing - is a great way to let off steam, beats being a condescending muppet offering out fights on the internet. 

Old Monty offered me to go boxing ummm I mean for a "drink" turns out it''s a bit too far away for rock ''Ard monty. All you have to do with bullies is stand up to em real life one or VIRTUAL one lol monty python- comedy sketch, monty suits you to the ground you joke LOL

The New Boy (Le Juge) wrote the following post at 30/10/2013 12:52 AM:

morty wrote:

Feel free to go and look for the actual post where i said people who dont go to games arent allowed an opinion. Take all the time you need.

This board is better when you aren''t on it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. Name calling moronic behaviour in most threads.

If people act like morons they get treated accordingly.

Yes, I am looking at the likes of you here.

[quote user="morty"]Nothing to complain about here, 12 hours on a bus watching and supporting my football team in a game that i knew full well before I set out, we had a slim chance of getting anything from. Course if I was a real fan I would have stayed home and watched a dodgy stream and whined and whinged on here.[/quote]

Yup, thought so.[:D]