Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

forfeit Saturday

Reckon we can just ring man city up and offer them a 3-0 win? It''s clearly a no hoper and I''d just another chance for injuries, save ourselves for the relegation battles vs West ham and palace.

to suggest this after only 9 games shows how far the morale around the fans has fallen. We are slowly hitting back into a decline as a club for the first time in 5 years

Didn''t Blackpool or wolves get fined a few years back for trying to field a second string team hoping to test some players for a more winnable game? I''m fed up, you''re right, I don''t know who to blame to be honest . man city away couldn''t have come at a worse time.

I''d rather not, completely lost faith in our attack especially now Redmond is injured. I''d be tempted to bring in the Murphy''s and Morris, why not? The New strike force we''ve bought is counterfeit, clearly. We''ve been sold a dud in RVW, elmander looks as useless as he did for 90% of his Bolton career and Hooper is not up to the premiership.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]to suggest this after only 9 games shows how far the morale around the fans has fallen. We are slowly heading back into a decline as FANS/SUPPORTERS for the first time in 5 years[/quote]Fixed that for you, because whatever way you look at it and however you view the manager, the club is fine compared to 5 years ago.

I appreciate how much better than 5 years ago we are, and I feel it''s the players that have let Hughton down mainly, not the other way round. You can''t expect to progress with work ethic and the same promotion winning squad that got us here, but hughtons buys have flattered to deceive and have sucked the energy and confidence from the players that were already here. Time for the new lads to step up or else I solely lay the blame on them, particularly the strike force for our decline.

[quote user="Your mother"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]to suggest this after only 9 games shows how far the morale around the fans has fallen. We are slowly heading back into a decline as FANS/SUPPORTERS for the first time in 5 years[/quote]Fixed that for you, because whatever way you look at it and however you view the manager, the club is fine compared to 5 years ago.[/quote]
Even if that means we are back in the championship next season after all the good work we did to get here?
Don''t be a tool. 

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I''d rather not, completely lost faith in our attack especially now Redmond is injured. I''d be tempted to bring in the Murphy''s and Morris, why not? The New strike force we''ve bought is counterfeit, clearly. We''ve been sold a dud in RVW, elmander looks as useless as he did for 90% of his Bolton career and Hooper is not up to the premiership.[/quote]
RVW is a quality striker who has had next to no chances to stick the ball in the net. 
He is a victim, I feel sorry for him - he''d score goals in the right team. Probably be prolific for Swansea or Southampton.
Elmander was never going to be a world beater, but he is playing out of position.
I''d rather us not start turning on the players, because if we do change our manager we will still have the same players. We have a lot of talent.

So we''ve lost Snoddy who has no pace but (sometimes) can pass, and we''ve lost Redmond who has stacks of pace. Time for Hoolahan to play the Snodgrass role or one of the Murphy twins? Or do we change formation ?