Sign in to follow this  
Izaak Hunt

Who?-tons first pre-season

Lots of fans myself included protested about about the dire tactics and the negative play the lack of shots at goal. The tinty specs brigades responses 1 "it''s pre-season he won''t play the team like this during the season" WRONG it''s two he''s done it for 2 " he''s had no money to spend" WELL now he''s had loads and it''s dire still 3 this is my favourite " it''s pre-season it doesn''t matter" WELL it did it was a sign of what was to come, lack of shots on goal (I''m ready for the we had 31 at cardiff.... they just came up this season their crap it''s no big deal I doubt swansea or saints would be bragging about 31 shots but NOT scoring, which I think also shows us how far we''ve slidden under Who?-ton). I can''t believe I''m about to say this but I''m actually worried that we may beat Man City and that ends up buy Who?-ton an extra 6-8games and then by the time McNally realises he''s not upto the job our fait is sealed. Be strong McNally do what has to be done. Get a new man in now we''re not expected to get anything at man city but our new manager and coaches get time to build this team back up to what they were!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]Lots of fans myself included protested about about the dire tactics and the negative play the lack of shots at goal. The tinty specs brigades responses 1 "it''s pre-season he won''t play the team like this during the season" WRONG it''s two he''s done it for 2 " he''s had no money to spend" WELL now he''s had loads and it''s dire still 3 this is my favourite " it''s pre-season it doesn''t matter" WELL it did it was a sign of what was to come, lack of shots on goal (I''m ready for the we had 31 at cardiff.... they just came up this season their crap it''s no big deal I doubt swansea or saints would be bragging about 31 shots but NOT scoring, which I think also shows us how far we''ve slidden under Who?-ton). I can''t believe I''m about to say this but I''m actually worried that we may beat Man City and that ends up buy Who?-ton an extra 6-8games and then by the time McNally realises he''s not upto the job our fait is sealed. Be strong McNally do what has to be done. Get a new man in now we''re not expected to get anything at man city but our new manager and coaches get time to build this team back up to what they were!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Are you serious?   Don''t want to win at man City?  You need to look at yourself closely.

If we do win then Hughton deserves the rest of the season because it will show he can set up a team to win in the most difficult of circumstances and that the season will likely pan out ok.

Get a grip.