Sign in to follow this  

I suspect the manager will be looking at damage limitation and trying to steal an unlikely point this weekend.I wouldn''t expect much attacking lol.

At the risk of being accused of whinging and whining or being told to shut up Hughton is not very good at damage limitation Morty. [:D]

I imagine it''ll be Olsson and Pilkington out wide, with Garrido at Left Back. 

Has there been any news about Tettey that I''ve missed?  Not that he''d play out wide, of course, but I''d say he''s essential to us not getting a complete thrashing on Sat.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]At the risk of being accused of whinging and whining or being told to shut up Hughton is not very good at damage limitation Morty. [:D][/quote]You whinge and whine all you want mate, if it makes you feel better.[;)]

For once Morty I agree with you.

Even though I am all for positive football, with the damage to our resources I fear this is not possible.

Ruddy

Martin Turner Bassong Garrido

Johnson    Fer

Pilkington   Howson    Ollson

Hooper/RvW

Dig in, frustrate and hope for the best.  I wouldn''t sit back too much though and I would still look to press as high as possible, but without much real pace to trouble them at the back and with the quality of their front line and Midfield, All we can do is make their lives as hard as possible.

I fear the worst!