Sign in to follow this  
Martin Bryant

Football Manager 14

had a poor end to the first season and finished 15thsecond season, start of january, am 6th playing either 442 or 41221, but i do have honda, nzonzi, simao, fer, felipe gutierrez, gaitan and redmond in midfield, cardozo or wolfie up front, and zaha and sinclair in on loan. Ill take top ten this season

am just about meeting the financial fair play rules, its actually really screwed up my usual tactic of buying players for big money over 48 months

Did pretty well and got 7th in the league 1st season, Neil Taylor £3.5m and Winston Reid £4.0m proved very astute signings, I really struggled for goals after Elmander ended a good run of form for the first 8 games with injury.

Fer is just immense, one of the best CM''s in the whole league and i had Cleverley on loan next to him who was also top class. Gaitan on loan was also very good business.

I then started season 2 but didn''t like my transfer dealings and really wanted Honda (£1.6m at the start due to expiring contract) so just started again and signed him immediately.

Mo Diame is still going for £3.5m and Toivonen looks like a perfect player for that number 10 role... hmmm...

I can see me shaping up like this on 1st game this time round:

4-2-3-1

Ruddy

Martin

Turner

Bassong (n.b. one of the greatest defenders in the whole game!)

Taylor

Honda

Fer

Snodgrass

Gaitan

Olsson

Toivonen