Sign in to follow this  
sxcanaree

Lets take Pride - message for everyone going to the game tomorrow.

Whatever the result tomorrow lets make sure that the News clips, Sky and MOTD see the fans happy and proud of a fantastic rollercoaster year of football. - Be unhappy and gutted inside if we go down, but no tears or sitting moping about what might have been...as the song says "no regrets, no tears goodbye..." but as Arnie says "We''ll be back..." 

The last few games have shown that when we have our best players playing we are actually quite a good premiership side - If only we hadn''t had the long period when so many of them were injured and dropped to bottom.

Lets face it despite all the criticism of Delia''s half time pep talk against Man City nobody has criticised or denied that we are the best "fussball" supporters in the world so for one more time

COME ON LETS BEHAVIN YOU.....

Can I just add to that?  I know football is an exmotional game.  BUT please please please can we keep a strong upper lip should the worse happen?  I don''t want to open my paper on Monday morning, feeling like the world has ended, to see a load of Norwich fans blubbing!!