Sign in to follow this  
morty

Good news

Snoddy released from hospital and travelling back to Norfolk today.Just reading about Norwich fans gloating whilst he was being treated, shame on you.

Agreed Morty, good news, let''s hope he recovers enough to play some part this weekend, along with Redmond.

[quote user="Indy"]Agreed Morty, good news, let''s hope he recovers enough to play some part this weekend, along with Redmond.[/quote]I''d say he probably has a better chance than Redmond, if its a torn hip muscle my guesstimate is 6 weeks ish.

Good news, he''s an important player for us even if he is out of form. It''s a massive shame about Redmond in footballing terms though, he was apparently on the verge of an England call up.

Excellent news, fingers crossed that means it''s just heavy bruising and there''s no fracture. Thanks for the update.

Saw some things on Twitter last night that I''d rather not have seen, a couple of sick individuals made some disgusting comments which were retweeted by other users with the aim of getting the author as much abuse as possible. That certainly worked. I''m not sure they can legally but I''d love to see the club cancel their season tickets.

Good news!!! Hope he recovers asap. The Redmond injury worries me more...I have to admit...one of the few players who has impressed me this season... Now that would be a blow if he were to be out for 2 months!

Some of our fans...some fans in general....are so unbelievably thick they shouldn''t be allowed outside let alone inside a stadium with other people.

Without wishing to come across as billy big knob i hope anyone who heard any of our fans doing it cause a similar injury to what Snoddy was suffering from.

Shameful.

For anyone , however brain dead, to wish ill on any of our squad, just beggars belief.

Quite apart from the humanity of failing to wish a swift recovery of another person, the fact is we need as many fit players raring to go to try and get this club out of the unholy mess it currently finds itself in.

Very good news indeed. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Nasty injury. I saw it on TV from behind and it looked like he''d broken his neck.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"]What do you mean gloating? What have i missed our piss poor fans doing now?![/quote]

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2013/10/30/snodgrass-and-redmond-suffer-injury-setbacks-as-city-come-off-second-best-in-an-old-trafford-disaster/
[/quote]

Have I missed something here as I don''t exactly see fans gloating over the injury to Snodgrass ? [*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"]What do you mean gloating? What have i missed our piss poor fans doing now?![/quote]

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2013/10/30/snodgrass-and-redmond-suffer-injury-setbacks-as-city-come-off-second-best-in-an-old-trafford-disaster/[/quote]

Have I missed something here as I don''t exactly see fans gloating over the injury to Snodgrass ? [*-)]

[/quote] Sadly the Dane covered himself in rather more glory than some pockets

of the Yellow Army who unbelievably chose to vilify the City winger

while he was undergoing treatment. Truly shameful.There you go[Y]

Great news to hear Snoddy is okay and on his way back - he was just starting to turn a corner in form with his goal for Scotland and all.

Will be a massive shame to lose Redmond, who has, in my eyes, been unfairly kept out the side in recent weeks. If it was a pull/twinge he could well feature in a few weeks. If it''s a tear, could be out for around a month.

Get well soon Snodders and Redders ......and Elliot Benners......We need you!

And any other members our squad that are currently injured.....