Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

WHEN WILL THE BOARD ACT....

Surely its envitable we will lose in the cup away at Man Utd and also in the league to Man City. That leaves us with 8 points in the league in 10 games, not exactly survival form.

Add to that we still have to play Man Utd and Liverpool in the league.

We have just 1 point against two of the promoted sides Hull and Cardiff and for me that is extremely worrying. Our home form has been poor, winning just 1 of the 5 games to date (Everton, Southampton, Cardiff, Aston Villa, Chelsea).

So we have been playing well.....Arsenal for example yet we still lost 4-1. Cardiff we played well, yet we couldnt even score!

When will McNally react? This could backfire enormously unless he makes a brave move soon.

Don''t call me Shirley.

These impending results you talk of are as inevitable as Stoke this season, or perhaps Man City, Man Utd and Arseanl last season were?

Idiot.

McNally appointed Hughton and has stuck by him for all this time despite what the fans have been telling him since Fulham away last season!!!

Perhaps the board should act with a double-whammy and bin McNally too? Hughton is only as good as his last result, McNally is only as good as his last appointment.

Some will say that he appointed Lambert but if folk ignore that appointment like they ignore the ten game unbeaten run or wins at certain times of a season, his record is terrible.

I blame Delia.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]I blame Delia.[/quote]It''s not fair to just blame her........SACK THE BOARD!! [:@] [:@] [:@]

Failure to win either of our next 2 home games would leave us with less than 13 points from 13 games, obviously if we were to win at Newcastle or Man City that would be achieved.

I would suggest McN has the relevant numbers on his speed dial though.

Where we are today is a result of a chain of events that started with the sale of Eadie to Leicester.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Warren Hill"]I blame Delia.[/quote]

It''s not fair to just blame her........

SACK THE BOARD!! [:@] [:@] [:@]
[/quote]

Someone should organise a protest. Or at least a meeting somewhere.

I''d suggest Langleys, plenty of toys to throw around there.

[:''(]

[quote user="morty"]Where we are today is a result of a chain of events that started with the sale of Eadie to Leicester.[/quote]No Reeves, no fans, no future.[W]

You assume the next two results, so i''m assuming the next one, a win at home. That would be 11 from 11, survival form going on last season.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Warren Hill"]I blame Delia.[/quote]It''s not fair to just blame her........SACK THE BOARD!! [:@] [:@] [:@][/quote]

Someone should organise a protest. Or at least a meeting somewhere.

I''d suggest Langleys, plenty of toys to throw around there.

[:''(]

[/quote]

With a follow up at Mothercare.   Plenty of prams there for the tossing.

Perhaps I should rephrase that.......

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]

Surely its envitable we will lose in the cup away at Man Utd and also in the league to Man City. That leaves us with 8 points in the league in 10 games, not exactly survival form.

We have just 1 point against two of the promoted sides Hull and Cardiff and for me that is extremely worrying. Our home form has been poor, winning just 1 of the 5 games to date (Everton, Southampton, Cardiff, Aston Villa, Chelsea).

So we have been playing well.....Arsenal for example yet we still lost 4-1. Cardiff we played well, yet we couldnt even score!

When will McNally react? This could backfire enormously unless he makes a brave move soon.

[/quote]

I agree, it''s envitable.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

McNally appointed Hughton and has stuck by him for all this time despite what the fans have been telling him since Fulham away last season!!!

Perhaps the board should act with a double-whammy and bin McNally too? Hughton is only as good as his last result, McNally is only as good as his last appointment.

Some will say that he appointed Lambert but if folk ignore that appointment like they ignore the ten game unbeaten run or wins at certain times of a season, his record is terrible.

I blame Delia.

[/quote]

Do you then sack Delia, MWJ and Foulger for employing McNally and the appointing him to the board?

McNally will be judged on what we acheive this season, which won''t be relegation and will probably be another comfortable mid-table finish.

I wonder.... if he is currently be criticised for not sacking Hughton, will he be praised for not sacking Hughton if we recover and finish in mid table?

There isn''t really any right or wrong at this stage.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I think the best person to ask when McNally will react is......................[/quote]Mystic Meg?

Reeeeeeeeeevo !

I still think have a great squad one with the right leadership we should comfortable in mid table.

Hopefully CH will take some crass courses in tactical awareness and everything will be fine.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]...and you thought my post was serious....?[/quote]Yes, because I filter out facetiousness - it falls into the ''sarcasm'' category of humour and is the lowest form of wit.

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]

[/quote]

Clear your desk Chris...anytime this week will do.

What a load of boring threads. What a load of simpletons. There is a lot to discuss and argue over. Yes, I know you pays yer money and yer takes yer choice. Nevertheless this inward looking self righteous obsession looks rather like a scapegoating. One of the few lessons of football management history is ''it takes time'' and continuity and consistency pay off. I am off to myfootballwriter where the topic is football and tactics, not the shallow modern day sport of ''you don''t know what your doing''; when actually he knows rather more than you or I.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]^^^^^^^ Is that you Wiz? ^^^^^^^[/quote]

No crabby, I only ever post under First Wizard.....despite what some stirrers would rather you''d believe.[^o)]

Failure to win tonight should be the straw that breaks the camels back and we can all begin again to have new hope.

I hope McNally is in contact with the Messiah and accepting that he was wrong all along and he can have his second born as compensation

Hughton out

[quote user="First Wizard"]A 6 nil defeat tonight and again on Saturday might shift him.[/quote]I don''t know how you have the bare faced cheek to call yourself a fan.

fan1

fan/

noun

an apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for cooling or ventilation.

an ardent admirer of a pop star, film actor, football team, etc.

2. a devotee of a sport, hobby, etc.

Which are you Wiz lol!