Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Hoodie's & Baseball Caps!

Well then, who on here wears hoodie''s and baseball caps? Are you an intimidating asbo earning violent thug/thugess? who wishes to conceal your identity - whilst carrying out lawbreaking activities? or just a ''cool'' guy/gal, who''s just following the current fashion trend?

ENOUGH OF THAT LOST FOR IDEAS ''NEW LABOUR'' POLITICAL RUBBISH! Let''s talk about our chances for tomorrow at Harrods Cottage! I reckon it will be a narrow victory for us, with Deano and Leon doing the business after going behind to an ''Andrew'' Cole goal. I can''t make the game in LAANDAAHN!  So, when I''ve finished my present responsibilities, I shall be sprinting (waddling) down to the alternative venue, which is ''John Craven Cottage Riverside'', currently home of the unpalatable cardboard flavour lagers, various nourishing? & magnifique cuisine, not forgetting the saving of your biggie allowance by the inhalation of the nicotine charged, and smoke saturated ineffective air conditioning, (coupled with: "am I wearing deep-sea diving boots?" adhesive beer-sodden floors).

I will be viewing the most important game to date, in the multi-screened "Rectangles" A premier social gathering magnet, for the unfortunate non-possessors of admittance tickets to that fantastic ground by the Thames. I luvs "Rectangles", it''s got it all, fellow appreciating yellows, friendly, educated and placid door-staff, ''infectious'' ablutions, an upper viewing platform allowing detailed inspection of the flimsy, but quality undergarments worn by the minuscule skirt wearing female populace of Norfolk.

If you want me to buy you a drink, I will be wearing a red baseball cap and a bright mauve hoodie wiv'': "SHREK! Westminster Warrior Crew!" emblazoned across my hoodie back! C U ALL THERE, for a good session of Happy Slappin'' "INNIT!"

''Luv & Kicking'', from Charlie Clarke, MP Homie Secretary       

[quote]Well then, who on here wears hoodie''s and baseball caps? Are you an intimidating asbo earning violent thug/thugess? who wishes to conceal your identity - whilst carrying out lawbreaking activities? or...[/quote]

Bloody hell Mello, I always go around wearing a ruddy great black hood, covers my face it does!. They are my working clothes, so what can I do now?.

Anyway, I''m desperate for a win, like everybody belse, but the prophecies ain''t that good I''m afraid.

You''ll all find out tomorrow, just remember I didn''t read the Tarot cards where this prediction came from!.

So don''t shoot the messenger, yes?.