Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Players want Hughton out

Pretty clear, not only from tonighs game, but almost from the season start, that the players want Hoots out.

He will be gone soon. Lost the wardrobe.

No player seem to bother. Noone gives a damn.

Because they know the will not be given a proper chance to get in the team for league games anyway.

Thats why fringeplayers dont give a damn for Hughton.

With Lambert it was opposite. You always had a chance to make he team, also as a fringe player.

Hoots play he same side week in, week our, bar any injuries.

[quote user="grefstad"]Hoots play he same side week in, week our, bar any injuries.[/quote]He''ll start Snoddy in a neck brace on Saturday if it means he doesn''t need to make a change... afterall, who would take all the freekicks and corners?

[quote user="grefstad"]Because they know the will not be given a proper chance to get in the team for league games anyway.

With Lambert it was opposite. You always had a chance to make he team, also as a fringe player.

Hoots play he same side week in, week our, bar any injuries.[/quote]

Agreed.

"He''ll start Snoddy in a neck brace on Saturday if it means he doesn''t need to make a change... afterall, who would take all the freekicks and corners?"

Don''t forget the penalties, of course.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Tonight was the ideal opportunity for fringe players to make a claim for a first team start but the couldn''t be ar$ed
[/quote]

To be fair, someone like Ryan Bennett was dropped even though he played well then in an interview with the EDP the manager justified it by saying Bassong was one of the two best centre backs at the club. He may be right but what a shocking way to motivate your squad players.

[quote user="grefstad"]Because they know the will not be given a proper chance to get in the team for league games anyway.

Hoots play he same side week in, week our, bar any injuries.[/quote]
Agree completely.
He has his same 15 or 16, and anybody outside of that is left to rot.
We will hardly see Hoolahan or Garrido kick another ball for us unless we get an injury to Olsson or Howson. 
But Hughton spent the money on Garrido, as he did Becchio, so he is creating his own deadwood by outcasting his own signings. 
It made us really predictable last season, same formation, same players, same tactics - and the same is happening this season.
He is one dimensional. This is the Premier League. Plan A or no plan.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="grefstad"]Hoots play he same side week in, week our, bar any injuries.[/quote]He''ll start Snoddy in a neck brace on Saturday if it means he doesn''t need to make a change... afterall, who would take all the freekicks and corners?[/quote]Almost hate myself for this but when I saw Snoddy was injured I actually thought, one positive perhaps then.... :-/

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="grefstad"]Hoots play he same side week in, week our, bar any injuries.[/quote]He''ll start Snoddy in a neck brace on Saturday if it means he doesn''t need to make a change... afterall, who would take all the freekicks and corners?[/quote]Almost hate myself for this but when I saw Snoddy was injured I actually thought, one positive perhaps then.... :-/[/quote]Bang out of order fella.

Well have to admit it was more the , at least he wont get selected than any slight on him as a person or happiness he was injured. Sorry if my pre lunch typing conveyed a worse message.

We actually deserve to be back in League One because that''s the standard of most of the ''fans'' on this messageboard. We buy Olsson and then the ''fans'' moan when we don''t play him (despite being unfit) and when he does replace Garrido the ''fans'' moan because the Spaniard is not getting games. FFS....

I don''t think the players want the manager out at all.Thinking back to the Worthington days, it really does become obvious when a manager has lost the dressing room.

[quote user="grefstad"]Pretty clear, not only from tonighs game, but almost from the season start, that the players want Hoots out.

He will be gone soon. Lost the wardrobe.

No player seem to bother. Noone gives a damn.[/quote]

*You are Colin Calderwood and I claim my £5

*You are a troll and I claim my £5

*Delete as applicable

Why is a Cardiff player the only one to care anyway?

Judging from some of the poor cup performances from fringe players in the Lambert years, MK Dons and Leicester come to mind, I don''t think you can use that as an example of players not trying under Hughton last night.