Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

How did i miss this?

I was just shown a link to a website called "thesackrace" . It has a "supposed" list of odds on potential candidates for the next Norwich Manager. I take this also with a large pinch of salt. However, the following name came up at 33/1... Ralf Rangnick?What a name. A quick google search reveals he''s been retired on health grounds from his last management job and is now a director of football. How did I miss such a class "name" (literally his name) being linked with the "job"? Imagine the amusing songs we could make up with his surname.....Also, with temporary managers we''ve now had 17 managers in 21 years. That''s not a good thing. As much as I dislike Hoots, maybe there is something to be said for longevity.p.s. Stupid website is just putting the usual names on a list and giving odds

A good manager and Norwich could do a lot worse than him - although very unlikely. He is now the Director of Football of two clubs (both of which are owned by Red Bull) and has said he isn''t looking to return to management due to the health reasons that forced him out of Schalke.

He''s often linked with roles in the Premier League beacuse he use to live in England and said he wanted to manage here (before quitting management).

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Well, if the rumour that Red Bull is currently searching for an English team to purchase then who knows...[/quote]

Ha! Good point. Although he''d still only become the Director of Football.

Anyway, the mostly likely team Red Bull will buy is Leicester.

Hope and pray that Red Bull dont bring their millions to Norfolk. Change of name, change of kit ... the Fans of Cardiff and Hull would think they got off lightly.