Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Time for a change

If mcnasty is insistent despite all the evidence pointing differently that hughton is the man then surely the issue must be the coaching staff

Both failed managers would it be worth getting shot of them and see if it makes a difference or do they come as a package?

Without sight of the relevant contracts one can only guess, my guess is that any attempt to force such changes upon CH would open the club up to the possibility of a constructive dismissal claim.

I''ve often wondered exactly what Calderwood and Trollope do for their money. Harping back to the Lambert era, I believe Culverhouse and Karsa took charge of training and Lambert focused on being the manager.

Now, as has been said somewhere before on this board, I''m sure Hughton takes charge of everything. So other than being "yes" men, what do these two do?

Maybe get rid of these two and promote Neil Adams to No.2?

The manager appoints his own coaching staff so must take responsibility for them. Presumably, the manager also takes responsibility for team motivation and general tactical decisions.