Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Worrying but Classic quote ! from Hughton

Did anyone else see this on the home page under the Snodgrass injury article after the man utd game  "Our supporters perhaps didn’t get back to Norwich until the early hours. And it was a wonderful show and they were very good. I think they were very appreciative of our efforts.

If you Honestly think Chris that any fans were appreciative of YOUR TEAMS EFFORTS I am far more worried than before !

Course its easy to just pick over every little thing and put a negative spin, isn''t it?I had a great night (apart from the result) and losing is something you have to deal with when travelling away from home.The guy was just showing some appreciation for the fans efforts, is that so bad?

So you were happy with there efforts ? I understand the appreciations of the fans traveling getting home late ....but does he really think the fans were very appreciative of the teams efforts ?

Morty after reading all your replies to posts im actually wondering, are you actually chris hughton, or maybe his mum

[quote user="norfolkngood"]So you were happy with there efforts ? I understand the appreciations of the fans traveling getting home late ....but does he really think the fans were very appreciative of the teams efforts ?[/quote]

Would you rather he said "We were bobbins, and let every single fan down"?My point here is that some people already have their mind made up, and nothing Hughton will say will change that.

[quote user="Eadie4England"]Morty after reading all your replies to posts im actually wondering, are you actually chris hughton, or maybe his mum[/quote]I''m just a fan, who enjoys going to games, and won''t take every opportunity to whine and criticise, as I see it as counter productive, like a kind of "virtual" booing the team.

[quote user="alartz"]Don''t E4E.

He will eventually ask for your name and address.

And a drink in the pub somewhere.

He''s always right[/quote]Bless, do you need a hug mate?[:(]

ok morty I am not here to wind you up I will just ask you were you and the people you know or other fans reaction ........ very appreciative of the teams efforts ?   question or worrying thing was not if you enjoyed your night my statement was that did the manager really think the fans were very happy with the teams efforts ? because he could of said I am sorry for the poor performance ......

[quote user="norfolkngood"]ok morty I am not here to wind you up I will just ask you were you and the people you know or other fans reaction ........ very appreciative of the teams efforts ?   question or worrying thing was not if you enjoyed your night my statement was that did the manager really think the fans were very happy with the teams efforts ? because he could of said I am sorry for the poor performance ......[/quote]If I''m honest, and I know I will take flak for this. But I didn''t think the performance was that bad, under very testing circumstances.Lets face it, away to Man U was never likely going to be easy, they are a very, very good side, no matter who they put out. A contentious early penalty, several terrible decisions by the officials, losing two of our best attacking players, one in a way that must have affected the team badly, it all adds up to a pretty difficult game. I know you will read all that and think its just excuses, but I guess thats the difference in appreciating a game for what it is, and not just the result.All too easy for some people to just pout and cry because we lost a game, which really we had a tiny chance of getting anything from.

fair play morty for your opinion , I personal am tired of his excuses and interviews his record is shocking and I think he plays on the nice chris bit and its wearing to thin !

[quote user="norfolkngood"]

fair play morty for your opinion , I personal am tired of his excuses and interviews his record is shocking and I think he plays on the nice chris bit and its wearing to thin !

[/quote]You are, of course, totally entitled to that opinion[Y]

[/quote]His record of 11th placed finish last season? Aye; shocking, that was (!). Truly appalling (!)And picking over his post-match comments for anything that doesn''t meet with your naive expectations? If you were to provide a post-match response to the Press, would you expect every single fan to agree with every word you said? You would compose your response so carefully that not one single person could take issue with it? Seriously!!?

Did anyone else see this on the home page under the Snodgrass injury article after the man utd game  "Our supporters perhaps didn’t get back to Norwich until the early hours. And it was a wonderful show and they were very good. I think they were very appreciative of our efforts.

If you Honestly think Chris that any fans were appreciative of YOUR TEAMS EFFORTS I am far more worried than before !

[/quote]

if Hughton had come out and said "Man utd are Sh*t and we should''ve murdered em!" what would you have said?

I can just hear the songs of appreciation being sung on the coaches filled with beaming faces on the long miserable treck back from Manchester. Maybe even a poster off this board smiling and clapping happily whilst engaging anyone that would listen to his expert opinion.

[quote user="Vanwink"]I can just hear the songs of appreciation being sung on the coaches filled with beaming faces on the long miserable treck back from Manchester. Maybe even a poster off this board smiling and clapping happily whilst engaging anyone that would listen to his expert opinion.[/quote]Tit.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Yet another one of your abusive unprovoked interventions![/quote]Oh do shut up.Your pathetic sneering at people who want to support their team says everything about you.

Don''t get on mortys bad side tinky winky. He might even offer you to meet him up for a drink after a game.

I''ll never forget the trauma I suffered when he first have me that offer.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Vanwink"]I can just hear the songs of appreciation being sung on the coaches filled with beaming faces on the long miserable treck back from Manchester. Maybe even a poster off this board smiling and clapping happily whilst engaging anyone that would listen to his expert opinion.[/quote]Tit.[/quote]

Yes correct monty....you are did you spend time on the bus back practising how to write you three letter name in crayon wahahhahah