Sign in to follow this  
Standard Beagle

Act now Mr McNally!

Re Thomas Tuchel, I found this the other day, this guy will be at a bigger club soon:

http://bundesligafanatic.com/remember-the-bruchweg-boys-mainz-are-facing-bayern-again/

Last nights result is unlikely to influence his thinking, in fact I suspect he gave a sigh of relief that we are out of the cup.

"ironstan"mr mcnally is not in a hurry to act because then he would have to admit that he got it wrong in the first place ;)

Surely an 11th place finish is proof that he got it right.

I''m sure McNally will act - nothing to do with being brave or strong, just a logical decision. It isn''t working with Hughton and he knows it. It''s for all to see.

Hughton isn''t quite what we thought he would be. He clearly has been backed like no manager before at the club and I''m sure the board - and some fans - thought he was capable of greater things with Norwich, but there is no evidence of this at all.

Many of my non Norwich supporting friends have remarked of how the soul, spirit, passion and attacking flair has gone from Norwich under Hughton. That isn''t going to change I''m afraid and I''m genuinely surprised how some fans still want to back him despite what is staring them in the face.

With Hughton, we will be relegated. With somebody else, we have a chance to survive. No guarantees, but a chance. Nice guy or not, Hughton. Must. Go. Now.

Two questions River End Canary/Waveney Canary/Mike Hunt and numerous aliases:

1, Your holiday in France that boring you have to post on here?

2, Still hounding McNally? Any others too? How about OCD Canary?

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Two questions River End Canary/Waveney Canary/Mike Hunt and numerous aliases:

1, Your holiday in France that boring you have to post on here? [/quote]Sad isn''t  it and I had such high hopes Waveney would have a great time over there on holiday what with Cocks being a symbol of French National pride....

[quote user="River end canary"]I had a lovely holiday just spoiled by coming back and hapless hughton has again embarrassed the club at man utd.

Hughton out[/quote]Well at least your man Lambert led his Big Club to yet another win and another 3 points in the League whilst you were away didn''t he so it''s not all bad news...... I didn''t catch how Viler fared in this round of the cup any idea what the score was?[:$]

Great holiday? How many days was that now.

Are you sure it wasn''t just a booze cruise across the Waveney mistaking that for the English Channel? Your judgement of things are that far out, it''s possible you believe the stories of needing a passport and jabs to go into Suffolk.

[quote user="River end canary"]He acted quickly he came off twitter again clearly is burying his head in the sand. Bless him

Hughton out[/quote]Don''t think he''s burying his head in the sand. I think his Twitter account failed with the large amount of messages sent in his direction.... Maybe if you delete then reinstate the account all the mean messages go away!