Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Guess the formation

Anyone wanna guess what we will play at the weekend?With Redmond / Bennett / Snodgrass out that leaves us with just PilkingtonWill Olsson be pushed up into a winger role or will murphy get a chance?

I''m thinking 4-5-1.And its more likely you''ll see Olsson than Murphy.Murphy will make the bench, but I don''t expect to see us doing much attacking!

im really hoping the injuries force him to go 442 or 4411 with hooper and woflie startingmidfield could be anything from whittaker or pilkington on the right, 2 from fer/johnson/howson in the middle, and olsson or murphy on the left

i suspect clueless chris will do his usual though just with different personal, and after his terrible performance the other night hoolahan will probably start because its the sort of stupid choice he makesi would love to see                  ruddymartin bennett bassong olssonpilkington howson fer murphy               wolfie           hooper

although whatever he puts out is likely to lose, so you might as well field the kids/reserves and just suck it up. start fresh/fit for west ham

Pretty sure Wolfie isn''t going to be available.And lets not forget that Snoddy could be.

Ruddy Martin Bennett Bassong Garrido            Johnson   FerPilkington Howson Olsson                Hooper             

Reading canary that will be the lineup. Hope we see Becchio over Elmander aswell, yet to see what he offers. Hopefully Hooper gets some service at some point, and be nuce to see Murphy get 15mins or so, hopefully we arent 4-0 at that point.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Going 4 4 2 against Man City would be utter suicide.The pace and strength they have will utterly destroy us in midfield

[/quote]we could play 2 keepers and 9 centre backs and we would still take a hiding ;)

ReadingCanary I agree 100%, it would be like running out with a white flag going 442. Man City when they hit top form at home are capable of destroying nearly all of the sides in this league. It was amazing to see them make 10 changes mid week yet field an absolutely amazing side probably capable of a top six finish, thats what we are up against tomorrow......bring it on!