Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

Tonight's starting 11's

To be fair, im not a Hughton lover, but whatever he did tonight was going to be criticized. Personally surprised Hooper didnt play. Esp as he needs the minutes.

But it is a squad game so seeing Bunn, Bennett, Whittaker, Johnson and Hoolahan doesnt surprise me. What surprises e more is Hoolahans complete ommission on saturday, only to reappear tonight.

Olsson should have started, hes not played loads this season and is playing well. Garrido just too slow.

Weve seen a couple of injuries tonight and that itself is easy to criticize in hindsight. We all wanted Redmond to play...... 

Lay off him tonight, Saturday is more important.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

To be fair, im not a Hughton lover, but whatever he did tonight was going to be criticized. Personally surprised Hooper didnt play. Esp as he needs the minutes.

But it is a squad game so seeing Bunn, Bennett, Whittaker, Johnson and Hoolahan doesnt surprise me. What surprises e more is Hoolahans complete ommission on saturday, only to reappear tonight.

Olsson should have started, hes not played loads this season and is playing well. Garrido just too slow.

Weve seen a couple of injuries tonight and that itself is easy to criticize in hindsight. We all wanted Redmond to play...... 

[/quote]I have little problem with the line up, but there''s something seriously wrong when a professional football team looks this uninterested and unmotivated

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

Different day same sh@t. We''ll lose comfortably I''m sure.

No need for United to move out of first gear.

No point in Norwich entering these Cup competitions - tonight was a disgrace, both from team selection and performance.

unique wrote the following post at 29/10/2013 9:07 PM:

Take Hoolahan off and play Redmond ''in the hole''. This guy wants the ball more than any other Norwich player, wants to shoot more than any other player, and has plenty of fire in his belly.

Stick him where he can hurt the opposition the most.

Yep CUSPD

A game we didn''t need.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]I have little problem with the line up, but there''s something seriously wrong when a professional football team looks this uninterested and unmotivated[/quote]Completely agree. Has Hughton lost the dressing room. This display would suggest he has I wouldn''t give any player out there more than a 3/10.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]I have little problem with the line up, but there''s something seriously wrong when a professional football team looks this uninterested and unmotivated[/quote]

Im listening on the radio so cant really comment on that to be fair.

I dont care what anyone says. United are vulnerable. Weve seen Stoke, West Brom & Saints do well at Old Trafford this year, so they were there for the taking.

can u sit down please wrote the following post at 29/10/2013 9:30 PM:

Yes agreed CUSDP

What a truly awful game. We''ve played with the pace and intensity of a pre-season friendly and look as concerned about the result too. I feel really sorry for the fans that made the long, expensive trip to see this.

[quote user="Willmeister"]Completely agree. Has Hughton lost the dressing room. This display would suggest he has I wouldn''t give any player out there more than a 3/10.[/quote]I don''t think he''s lost the entire dressing room, but if you were a squad player for him would you give a toss?

The club will start to loose away fans soon if they aren''t careful, this type of performance happens all to often away from home. Which has has to be down to the management.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="Willmeister"]Completely agree. Has Hughton lost the dressing room. This display would suggest he has I wouldn''t give any player out there more than a 3/10.[/quote]I don''t think he''s lost the entire dressing room, but if you were a squad player for him would you give a toss?[/quote]But it''s not just our squad players. There are about 6 regulars out there who have been absolutely dire out there. Fer looks like he''s drunk.

Watching the game in canada we have no will to win just standing around nobody is moving off the bal passing is go everywhere except to our own players Hughton has no control over this players must have the want to win attitude see that goal from fabio was because he wanted it more

All of these players have started premier league games for us this season, and most have had at least one good game. The ones that haven''t started the last 4 games should be doing everything to show the manager they want to be in the 1st team. Our squad is of a pretty similar standard apart from a few positions, so the team selection doesn''t matter to me.

Where are the players mentally? Confidence is low...another 4 goals conceded. Maybe we should return to our defensive 4-2-3-1 and try and nick points again, because this more attacking style of play is conceding goals and we''re not scoring either!

I am truly disppointed by the players.  Where is their pride?  They are meant to be professionals but I guess they are because they are getting paid for this.  Unbelievable!

[quote user="HampsteadCanary"]All of these players have started premier league games for us this season, and most have had at least one good game. The ones that haven''t started the last 4 games should be doing everything to show the manager they want to be in the 1st team.[/quote]Why would they bother when they know the only times the squad is rotated is when injuries happen?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Despite what i said earlier, we shouldnt have been done 4-0. Hope it doesnt affect confidence too much[/quote]What confidence is that then