Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

Tonight's starting 11's

Murphy for Hoolahan at half time, play murphy wide left, Redmond wide right, try snoddy in behind Elmander....then try Howson in for Snoddy and Hooper on for Elmander. I don''t know....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Be careful Lord Edd .. you''re talking about team selection and apparently that''s banned on CUSDP''s "anything goes so long as it''s not about team selection" thread.

I agrre with you.. if Hooper''s on the bench I''d try him in Wes''s role.

[/quote]

haha brilliant, i asked a question but then realised it takes 20 replies and derailment to get an answer.

Hooper is not a hole type player. He is a poacher. A finisher. Maybe alongside Elmander.

Fer doesnt seem himself tonight

Really disappointing to see Wes being a shadow of his former self. However I don''t think Elmander coming so deep is helping his cause. Leaves Wes without the option to quickly pass the ball.

snodgrass on the right, cuts inside for the 50th time in 3 games, and well fuck me sideways he runs into a wall of 5 utd players and ends up going backwardsBOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Be careful Lord Edd .. you''re talking about team selection and apparently that''s banned on CUSDP''s "anything goes so long as it''s not about team selection" thread.

[/quote]

haha brilliant, i asked a question but then realised it takes 20 replies and derailment to get an answer.

Hooper is not a hole type player. He is a poacher. A finisher. Maybe alongside Elmander.

[/quote]

So what question did you ask that took 20 pages to answer? I really have lost faith in you!

Hooper thinks he can play that role and so does Hughton. I''d like to see it especially behind RVW. Not sure it would work so well with Elmander. But I already told you that.

Two down now.

To whoever said that Redmond wouldn''t be able to cross if he was on the right, and all he is good at is cutting inside/passing/shooting…. well we just had our best chance because for the first time he beat his man and gave us our best chance with Elmander.

If played on the right he''d skin a lot of people unlike Snoddy

I don''t think I have ever seen a team want to win a game of football less. Hernandez unmarked and when Bunny saves it no one moved!!! It''s so slow and predictable going forward as well.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]To whoever said that Redmond wouldn''t be able to cross if he was on the right, and all he is good at is cutting inside/passing/shooting…. well we just had our best chance because for the first time he beat his man and gave us our best chance with Elmander.

If played on the right he''d skin a lot of people unlike Snoddy[/quote]

that would be javiers deaf translator, who is apparently, a footballing genius

lovely run on the right there and a perfect cross from redmond only for snodgrass to head it straight at lindegaard

[quote user="iron_stan"]2-0wonder if clueless chris will make a change before the 76th minute tonight[/quote]

No I am banking on a 70th minute change again. Why change things when we are doing so well [:$]

I think you need to go back and re-read that, Seattle.

Not once did I say he is unable to cross, what I said was his major threat is cutting in across goal to shoot. he can do that on the left, and as demonstrated he can run past defenders and cross on the left side too, so why put him on the right?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what question did you ask that took 20 pages to answer? I really have lost faith in you!

Hooper thinks he can play that role and so does Hughton. I''d like to see it especially behind RVW. Not sure it would work so well with Elmander. But I already told you that.

Two down now.

[/quote]

20 replies, not pages. Maybe a numerical exaggeration, but i think Brownstone is still waiting for an answer on "Th beach thread". A recent one that i can pin point.

If Hughton thinks hes a no10, god help him. But then he thought Elmander and Fer could do it and Howson was a sitting midfielder up until recently haha.

The Celtic fans i work with all say hes a penalty box striker. A finisher.

Sticking to the thread, maybe Snoddy in teh Wes role and Murphy on for Wes. Nowt to lose have we.

Bloody hate Man Untited as much as 1p5wich!

Take Hoolahan off and play Redmond ''in the hole''. This guy wants the ball more than any other Norwich player, wants to shoot more than any other player, and has plenty of fire in his belly.

Stick him where he can hurt the opposition the most.

Put him on the right so we actually et some balls in to RVW maybe? Who is in need of service? It''s pretty obvious. Snoddy can''t cross for toffee. On another note, Snoddy now looks like he is injured, and those calling Hughton clueless Chris I can see why. Even though he hasn''t played that well, we are now another winger down. Why not just play the Murphy brothers if we were gonna send out such a disjointed team anyway??
Well done clueless Chris, only 2 fit first team wingers now!!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Two down now.

[/quote]

20 replies, not pages. Maybe a numerical exaggeration, but i think Brownstone is still waiting for an answer on "Th beach thread". A recent one that i can pin point.

If Hughton thinks hes a no10, god help him. But then he thought Elmander and Fer could do it and Howson was a sitting midfielder up until recently haha.

The Celtic fans i work with all say hes a penalty box striker. A finisher.

Sticking to the thread, maybe Snoddy in teh Wes role and Murphy on for Wes. Nowt to lose have we.

Bloody hate Man Untited as much as 1p5wich!

[/quote]

But what was the feckin question you''re waiting for an answer to??

You seem to have an agenda buddy. Like Brownie. Disrupting threads because you don''t like something I posted months ago.

It''s poor.

Hope Snoddy''s ok.

So 2-0 down.

2 strikers on the bench. No change yet over an hour played. with NOTHING! To lose.

Get rid of this clueless idiot and co.

Bring in Di Matteo now!

Hughton must be panicking seeing such a serious injury to Snodgrass... He gonna have to make a sub before the 75th minute for once!