Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

Tonight's starting 11's

unique wrote the following post at 29/10/2013 9:07 PM:

Take Hoolahan off and play Redmond ''in the hole''. This guy wants the ball more than any other Norwich player, wants to shoot more than any other player, and has plenty of fire in his belly.

Stick him where he can hurt the opposition the most.

As much as I want to see Wes get a good run would go for that unique.

Not been tried yet as far as I am aware but definitely a good shout.

[quote user="iron_stan"]because hes a RIGHT FOOTED RIGHT WINGER

round peg round holeeasy

[/quote]
Well said that man!!! I suppose we should play Bassong at RB too Javier? Or Mark Bunn up front? Some people…..

omfg hes brought on pilkingtonwhy the fk are you bringing on first team players you idiotwe are going to have the under 16s out against city

Sadly most people on here will be more interested in taking another pop shot at hughton for playing him rather than be worried about snodgrass

Really hope he is ok as no matter how poor his form is , he always appears commited to the cause and on his day a great player

At the end of the first half Mark Robbins made the point that Norwich''s problems stemmed from a lack of width.

Now Pilks is on with Redmond will we get the width by having wingers wide on their strong foot?

Horrible to see a player down in such a manner. Fingers crossed it''s not as bad as it seems, and the head brace and oxygen are just on as a precaution.

[quote user="Making Plans"]What has to happen before Murphy gets another game?
[/quote]

For a start, I reckon Snodgrass and Redmond would both have to be injured.

Hughton is an idiot for playing some of out first team. Either play a strong side, or protect them all. If we aren''t going to be competitive, them don''t risk players like Snodgrass and now Redmond. We will suffer missing 3 key players now. Idiot.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Hughton is an idiot for playing some of out first team. Either play a strong side, or protect them all. If we aren''t going to be competitive, them don''t risk players like Snodgrass and now Redmond. We will suffer missing 3 key players now. Idiot.[/quote]

Yup can''t disagree.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Hughton is an idiot for playing some of out first team. Either play a strong side, or protect them all. If we aren''t going to be competitive, them don''t risk players like Snodgrass and now Redmond. We will suffer missing 3 key players now. Idiot.[/quote]I agree. This ridiculous Mickey Mouse Cup is an opportunity to play the youngsters and players not getting regular first team football. No one would mind a team like that as long as they play with passion.

What has happened to Fer tonight as well? I feel like I''m watching a training match. Those fans that paid all that money and had to take the day, if not two off work to go to this should feel like they have been mugged.

[quote user="Willmeister"]What has happened to Fer tonight as well? I feel like I''m watching a training match. Those fans that paid all that money and had to take the day, if not two off work to go to this should feel like they have been mugged.[/quote]What did they expect from a cup competition no one gives a damn about?

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="Willmeister"]What has happened to Fer tonight as well? I feel like I''m watching a training match. Those fans that paid all that money and had to take the day, if not two off work to go to this should feel like they have been mugged.[/quote]What did they expect from a cup competition no one gives a damn about?[/quote]

Well I expected us to give it a go. The kind of inept performance being served up right now is criminal. McNally should consider compensating the fans by means of a refund. Disgusting effort.