Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

Tonight's starting 11's

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Would like to have seen Hooper get some more minutes, as hes missed a lot of football. Think Olsson should have started too as i think Zaha''s pace will kill Garrido.

Wes is the best no10 we have so no complaints about that.

[/quote]

So Hooper for Eelmander and Olsson for Garrido then it''s your team?

[/quote]

Youre like a politician, what would yours have been?

[/quote]

Well instead of bringing on the insults why don''t you pay me the same respect I do you.

Unbelievable Jeff!

[/quote]

I mustve missed the insult pal, but youre excellent at dodging the old questions [;)]

[/quote]

Well I always answer your questions just as I did on this thread. No point carrying on with petty arguments. I''m amazed that''s the route you choose. Obviously the manager situation is really getting to you.

[/quote]

please stick to the thread Nige

lincoln canary wrote the following post at 29/10/2013 8:15 PM:

Fancy Bennett to score tonight.

Would love to see him score.

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 29/10/2013 8:22 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Well done tom

Surprised we got rid of him to be honest.

He needed to develop a hard edge which I think is coming now.

ffs hughton you unimaginative dullard play our wingers on the correct wings for a changedo you think hes maybe a bit thick ? doesnt know his left from right maybe ?

the majority of redmonds attacking threat is his pace you jebendplay him on the right, let him beat his man and cross the damn thing for that ugly swedish grant holt lookalike we have playing through the middle

Same crap, different day. 40 year old virgin has more chance of scoring than us.

Well we look fairly headless so far, some nice passing at times but very little end product. Utd deserve to be in front and I can only see them increasing their scoreline. Get Murphy and Hooper on in the 2nd half and hope for the best.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]I''m normally a fan but Hoolahan has been completely ineffectual tonight[/quote]hes been that way for about 14 months

if you seriously believe that pace is all Redmond needs and he will be better on the right than the left, it says a lot about your knowledge of the game. also your insistent use of these wanna-be insults tells a lot about your intellectual capability.

[quote user="iron_stan"]ffs hughton you unimaginative dullard play our wingers on the correct wings for a changedo you think hes maybe a bit thick ? doesnt know his left from right maybe ? [/quote]

Given that he''s a qualified lift engineer, I hope he knows his left from his right.

Be careful Lord Edd .. you''re talking about team selection and apparently that''s banned on CUSDP''s "anything goes so long as it''s not about team selection" thread.

I agrre with you.. if Hooper''s on the bench I''d try him in Wes''s role.

[quote user="Javier''s Deaf Translator"] if you seriously believe that pace is all Redmond needs and he will be better on the right than the left, it says a lot about your knowledge of the game. also your insistent use of these wanna-be insults tells a lot about your intellectual capability [/quotehes a right winger, hes also a better right winger than the massively overrated left footed snodgrass

For a club that has struggled to score goals this season, Hughton couldn''t have put out a team more guaranteed to continue the trend.

With Moyes and United struggling to get going this season, Hughton has provided the perfect formula to see them progress in the Carling Cup without breaking sweat.

[quote user="iron_stan"]ffs hughton you unimaginative dullard play our wingers on the correct wings for a change[/quote]
They look so rigid and predictable in their roles as well, Hughton needs to give them a bit more freedom i.e. switching sides